Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Fires giant cannonball filled with soul forwards. Launches souls outwards upon exploding at the enemy equal to amount of souls gathered in the cannonball. The souls will track enemies. (Can be used in midair)
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Explosion||Unleash Soul||Explosion||Number of Unleash Souls|
|99||389%||52%||4||20||4 CP||200 MP||16 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Magdonic Cannon||Empowered Magdonic Cannon|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
- Does not include cannonball damage.
- Assumes an average of 90 Unleash Soul hits.
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- The souls from Unleash Soul can pierce any number of times and will continue to deal damage until their duration expires.
- Because of the dynamic pathing AI, the number of hits a single soul can do to a single enemy before it expires can vary even when cast under the exact same circumstances, though it will usually be between 85 and 95 hits.
- Similarly to Flick Shot, the souls will prioritize new targets while re-targeting the same enemy if nothing else is in range. Likewise, this means the skill will do the most damage on a single enemy but is otherwise very effective for gathering CP (especially with the Light trait) as at least one soul projectile will almost always hit something.
- The projectiles will not home in on a new target until they reach their current target, but will still do damage when they pass through other enemies; as such, there's no damage loss no matter how many enemies are being hit if all enemies are close to each other.
- While not listed by the skill, the Unleash Soul part will burn 2 MP per hit. This mostly serves to counteract the massive amount of hits from feeding an enemy too much MP in PvP and should still be used with caution against opponents nearing 100 MP to Mana Break with.
- The cannonball retains the same properties from the regular version, gathers enemies up, passing through super armor, stopping at walls, lifting, and so on.
- The dragging does 5 unlisted hits of 100% Magical Damage each.