Mega Drill Break
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Execute consecutive sword cuts that ends with a Nasod arm drill attack. The Nasod Arm ignores the enemy's defense and always results in a critical hit.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage||Nasod Arm
|MP Burn||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Blade Attack (Physical)||Nasod Arm (Magical)||Blade Attack||Nasod Arm|
|30||244%||169%||100%||N/A||2||6||40 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage||Nasod Arm|
|Blade Attack (Physical)||Nasod Arm (Magical)|
|Empowered Mega Drill Break||Powerful Mega Drill Break|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 130%||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 130%
|Burning Nasod Hand|
Tips and Details
- Mega Drill Break does 488% (164% in PvP) Physical Damage and 1,014% (342% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Empowered it can deal 634.4% (213.2% in PvP) Physical Damage and 1,318.2% (444.6% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Foes hit by the drill attack are pulled towards Raven, ensuring all five hits to connect.
- Reckless Fist's Archenemy will fire three javelins when Mega Drill Break is used, two for the sword attacks and one for the drill.
- On some occasions in Training Mode, if you miss the first sword swing, the second swing and the drill will consume three javelins rather than two javelins, one for each attack. It may consume two javelins with just the drill attack.
- It is assumed that Magnum Blaster, an old 250 MP skill that Raven used to have before the 2013 Skill Tree Revamp, was instead either turned directly into this skill or was the base for this skill, as Mega Drill Break's animation was originally used in the first part of Magnum Blaster's animation sequence.
|Over Taker Skills|