Mega Electron Ball : Flash
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Additional Electron Ball
|25||342%||1067%||N/A||150% ~ 225%||0.5 Seconds||50 MP||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Mega Electron Ball : Flash||Regenerating (2) Mega Electron Ball : Flash|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||50% chance of lowering cooldown to 40%||2.4 Seconds|
|Normal||Two Electron Balls||Normal||Two Electron Balls|
|El Crystal Spectrum|
Tips and Details
- Compared to Mega Electron Ball : Overpower and Mega Electron Ball : Justice, this skill charges in half the time and travels much faster, but it has lower damage than a charged Overpower and slightly less range than a charged Justice.
- Due to it being affected by Force Fields however, both its damage and range can be significantly increased through the use of Force Fields.
- Since this path's only summoned unit is Dimension Link - Century, the maximum amount of electron balls that can be fired is 2, or 4 with [Enhanced].
- The summon will always fire the same amount of electron balls as you do, so if you fire 2 due to [Enhanced], the summon will as well.
- The summon's electron ball will also gain the effects of any force fields if it passes through them, though the summon will not create its own field.
- The skill acts very similar to normal electron ball commands, but due to being an active skill, it can be thrown out at any point during a normal command combo.
- Like normal Electron Balls, Mega Electron Ball : Flash also deals two hits; an initial hit that only damages the first enemy it comes into contact with and a second hit that deals splash damage to any enemy within range. A delay before casting is also present so if you are hit, the cast will be cancelled and the skill will go on cooldown, though no MP will be consumed
- Due to its larger size, Mega Electron Ball : Flash's explosion hit can hit behind certain enemies it comes into contact with, allowing it to bypass certain shielded enemies.
- You can charge the skill while it is still on cooldown, allowing you to use it fully charged when it comes off cooldown later.
- The charge can be dissipated at no MP cost by releasing the skill key during attack animations where it will fail to deploy. (Ex. >>^Z, ^Z, ^X, >>X, >>^X)
- Additionally, upon reaching 3rd job, switching to the additional skill slot will also cancel the charge.
- The skill's hitstun is rather low, so enemies may be able to escape a combo sometimes.
|South Korea||메가 일렉트론볼 : 플래쉬||Mega Electron Ball : Flash|
|Code: Electra Skills|