Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • português do Brasil|
|Rumble Pumn : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Chestnut Punch (Physical)||Damage Increase|
(Per SP Spent)
|Enhanced Mont Blanc||Gigantic Mont Blanc|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Skill size increased to 130%|
|Homage||Just a Club||I'm Okay Now|
Tips and Details
- The initial punch is not listed on the tooltip but does around 200% Physical Damage. It will forcibly push hit enemies back into the bulk of the skill's range.
- If any enemy cannot be pushed back and the skill is used at point blank, it will only deal 2 hits. It is best to back up a bit before casting this skill on immovable targets.
- Most enemies can take 3~5 hits from the skill, while larger enemies can take vastly more hits, as the skill is actually compromised of a lot of small hitboxes, each capable of dealing damage. It is possible due to this for an enemy to get knocked back slightly by one of the hits and then take damage from another hit in the skill at a slight delay.
- The Gigantic trait does not increase the size of each individual hitbox inside the skill's range. While the skill as a whole will cover more area and hit more enemies, the hits themselves remain the same size, causing them to be spaced further apart from each other and thus deal less hits per enemy.
- When consuming 10 SP, [Enhanced] Mont Blanc will, on average, deal around 7,258.7 to 11,964.5% (2,124.65 to 3,407.75% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- Due to its damage model, Mont Blanc will heavily damage Ereda Island's Magic Source in an instant.
- Mont Blanc is a chestnut-based dessert, topped with cream.
|South Korea||몽블랑||Mont Blanc|
|Transcendence Rumble Pumn Skills|