Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] [Command Activation Skill]
Using the skill will register to its own skill slot.
After registering, use Dash +X key to activate.
Use all Sentimental Points upon use, and each point will increase damage by 1% (PvP 0.5%). (Max 10 stacks)
To Laby, it feels yucky to even touch Nisha. Laby feels discomfort that she came in contact with Nisha.
All speed is decreased by 5% for 5 seconds.
|Level Required||Chestnuts (Physical)||Damage Increase|
(Per SP Spent)
|Critical Mont Blanc||Gigantic Mont Blanc|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage increased to -%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|- MP||Skill size increased to 130%|
- Average hit count is 3 hits.
- With 10 SP.
|Homage||Just a Club||I'm Okay Now|
Tips and Details
- On smaller targets, this skill will deal around 2~3 hits. It will deal more hits on taller targets, especially Interdimensional Collosus.
- As with the normal version, the Gigantic trait spreads the hitboxes further apart, increasing the overall skill range but making enemies less likely to be hit by multiple hitboxes.
- This skill can reach 4 platforms above you.
- Most of the hitboxes lie between the second and the third platforms above you.
- To do good damage with this variant, you have to position yourself exactly under the enemy, because most of the hitboxes lie exactly above yourself. Since Laby does a hop forward when she uses this skill, you have to take a little step back before launching it.
- This makes this variant not very useful since there are barely any bosses where you can go exactly under them. One of them being Remnant of Crimson Calamity, the first phase of Crimson Tower of Howling Flames.
|South Korea||몽블랑||Mont Blanc|
|Eternity Winner Skills|