Pain of Caladbolg
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Release an aura with a piercing shout to curse enemies, causing them to explode.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Curse of Agony||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Blast (Magical)||Defense Ignore||Number of Blasts|
|PvE||5397%||1439%||100%||Status Ailment Amount||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||5397%||1439%||100%||Status Ailment Amount||300 MP||16 Seconds|
|Stage||Heavy Pain of Caladbolg||Gigantic Pain of Caladbolg|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Normal||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|22 Seconds||Skill size increased to 130%|
- Does not account for Curse of Agony damage.
|Guardian Force||Crusader's Armor|
Tips and Details
- There is no limit to how many explosions will occur.
- The Curse of Agony takes about 3 seconds to explode and will inflict splash damage to nearby enemies as well.
- After the skill, Chung will be exhausted for about 2 seconds, though he is still invincible during this time.
- In certain circumstances, the Curse of Agony may cause enemy models to fade away and go invisible until the explosion occurs, most notably on the Remnant of Crimson Calamity bosses in Crimson Tower of Howling Flames.
- Although the skill is called "Pain of Caladbolg", the ingame dub was changed to Calabolg Pain.
- "Caladbolg" ("hard cleft"), sometimes written Caladcholg ("hard blade"), is the sword of Fergus mac Róich from the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. It was sometimes used in plural to mean "great swords", and might also refer to Excalibur. It appears in Welsh mythology.
- It was said to be a two-handed sword that made a circle like an arc of rainbow when swung and to have the power to slice the tops off hills and slaughter an entire host.
|Iron Paladin Skills|