Pain of Caladbolg
|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Release an aura with a piercing shout to curse enemies, causing them to explode.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Shout Damage (Physical)||Enemy DebuffCurse of AgonyEnemy DebuffCurse of Agony||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Blast (Magical)||Defense Ignore||Blast Count|
|PvE||5397%||1439%||100%||1 x [Number of Status Ailments]||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||5397%||1439%||100%||1 x [Number of Status Ailments]||300 MP||16 Seconds|
|Heavy Pain of Caladbolg||Gigantic Pain of Caladbolg|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
Final Enhanced Skill
|Skill size increased to 130%|
- Damage calculations exclude Enemy DebuffCurse of AgonyEnemy DebuffCurse of Agony Blasts.
Tips and Details
- There is no limit to how many Blasts can occur.
- The Enemy DebuffCurse of AgonyEnemy DebuffCurse of Agony takes about 3 seconds to explode and will inflict splash damage to nearby enemies as well.
- After the skill, Chung will be exhausted for about 2 seconds, though he is still invincible during this time.
- In certain circumstances, the Enemy DebuffCurse of AgonyEnemy DebuffCurse of Agony may cause enemy models to fade away and go invisible until the explosion occurs, most notably on the Remnant of Crimson Calamity bosses in Crimson Tower of Howling Flames.
- "Caladbolg" ("hard cleft"), sometimes written Caladcholg ("hard blade"), is the sword of Fergus mac Róich from the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. It was sometimes used in plural to mean "great swords", and might also refer to Excalibur. It appears in Welsh mythology.
- It was said to be a two-handed sword that made a circle like an arc of rainbow when swung and to have the power to slice the tops off hills and slaughter an entire host.
Iron Paladin - Skills