[Mod] Phoenix Talon
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Summons the Phoenix that damages nearby enemies before Elsword absorbs its power to gain a buff.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Rune Master||99||Phoenix Talon|
|Max Hits||Phoenix Power||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Move/Action Speed Increase||Defense Ignore Amount||Duration|
|PvE||1373%||15||+20%||50%||15 Seconds||250 MP||20 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Phoenix Talon||Light Phoenix Talon|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||19.5 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||200 MP|
- Average assumes 7 hits.
Tips and Details
- The skill pushes enemies forward very aggressively, allowing most normal non-super armor targets to take at least 7 hits and typically 8 hits.
- The number of hits the skill deals typically tapers off the farther away a target is, so up-close targets will take more hits regardless if they are super armored or not.
- Super armor targets will take fewer hits, down to even just 2 hits at its worst. If used optimally, even small super armored targets can still take 6 hits.
- In PvP, it is nearly impossible to catch your opponents off this skill unless they are in the corner due to how much it pushes them.
- This version's buff is much more offensive than the normal version, allowing your attacks to ignore half of the enemies' defense. It does not buff your allies, however.
|Rune Master Skills|