[Mod] Phoenix Talon
|[Special Active: Bravery] [Mod] |
Summons the Phoenix that damages nearby enemies before Elsword absorbs its power to gain a buff.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Rune Master||99||[Force] Phoenix Talon (A)|
|Mode||Phoenix Multi Hit
|Self BuffPhoenix PowerSelf BuffPhoenix Power||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Movement/Jump Speed Increase
This effect is multiplicative
to your current stats.
|PvE||1373%||20%||50%||15 Seconds||15||250 MP||20 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Phoenix Talon||Light Phoenix Talon|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||19.5 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||200 MP|
- Average assumes 7 hits.
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- The skill pushes enemies forward very aggressively, allowing most normal non-super armor targets to take at least 7 hits and typically 8 hits.
- The number of hits the skill deals typically tapers off the farther away a target is, so up-close targets will take more hits regardless if they are super armored or not.
- Enemy BuffSuper ArmorEnemy BuffSuper Armor targets will take fewer hits, down to even just 2 hits at its worst. If used optimally, even small super armored targets can still take 6 hits.
- In PvP, it is nearly impossible to catch your opponents off this skill unless they are in the corner due to how much it pushes them.
- This version's buff is much more offensive than the normal version, allowing your attacks to ignore half of the enemies' defense. It does not buff your allies, however.
Rune Master - Skills
- Deep Impact
- Deep Impact