Power of Eun
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
Power of Eun
By using the hairpin of Eun (appearance varies on her chosen class), Ara is able to go into a 3rd awakening bead transformation called the Celestial Fox Mode. While in this mode, her appearance changes, in which her hairstyle will change (hairstyle varies on her chosen class) and becomes fully white/silver. 9 spectral tails will also appear on her back, giving her the looks of the Gumiho. Equipped accessories will not be shown in this mode. Benefits of Celestial Fox Mode will be:
- Ara gains the standard awakening damage increase.
- Unlike when she is in normal mode, her spirit bar will only regenerate if certain actives are used, so when she is in Celestial Fox mode, her spirit bar will automatically regenerate 1 orb when you kill a target or after using 6 commands. Do take note that breaking doors or boxes in Celestial Fox Mode also recovers the spirit bar.
- This is indicated by a small black fire surrounding her after the target dies.
- She also gets healed (roughly 2% HP) for every enemy you kill.
Like Chung, Ara 3rd awakening bead looks different. However, it can be obtained just like any other bead. The main reason it looks different is to indicate that her Celestial Fox Mode is ready and fully functional.
|Awakening Level||Eun's Power|
|All Speed||Critical||Additional Damage|
Ara has a unique combo system which involves using Spirit Energy. Spirit Energy is shown as beads below your HP bar. Ara has 10 bead gauge.
Spirit Energy depletes when using certain skills/active skills. It can also be replenished by using certain skills/active skills such as Energy Absorption.
Ara is able to cancel certain skills by using another skill (except Repel or Tempest Dance) right before the previous skill used ends. This will cancel the skill's final hit and chain directly into the next skill, gaining extra Spirit Energy depending on the skill. For example, if you used Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave (which consumes 2 spirit energy when used) and cancel with Tiger Stance 2: Tiger Claw, you will gain 2 Spirit Energy instead (-2 from using Shadow Knot and +4 from cancel bonus as stated in description).
Skills part of a Stance will unlock special attacks when chained into each other, called a Secret Art. One such example is the Secret Dragon Art : Blast.
Finally, after filling your gauge with 10 beads, you can unleash certain skills which require no MP but instead deplete all Spirit Energy, such as Orchid Fall or Flying Kite, though this mechanic mainly applies for the Apsara path. Devi uses both MP and Spirit Energy to cast her strong skills (for example Ignition Spear and Energy Void), while Shakti uses Spirit Energy as bonus points (for example Fox Valley and Fox Fire). However, all the paths can use Falling Dragon that costs no MP but 10 beads, as it's shared among them.
List of Energy Conversion
Specialization (Not available anymore)
|Character||Specialization A||Specialization B|
|In Celestial Fox mode, x% chance of HP and Spirit being recovered without having to reach required hit amount. (Max: 50%)
||Recover MP by x*[spirit used] (Max: 10 MP per Spirit)|
Tips and Details
- All of Power of Eun's stat increases are normalized.
- When using a Secret Art Stance skill such as Rakshasa Stance 1: Soul Reaping, if you cancel it with a stance of the same Art that doesn't directly follow it (in this case either Rakshasa Stance 3: Spear Prison or Rakshasa Stance 4: Soul Escape, pressing Stance 1 again will continue the art like nothing happened (casting 2, then 3, then 4, and causing the Secret Art to happen) as the other stance skills essentially "store" the secret art chain as being in progress.
- Theoretically, this would allow you to cast 1, 4, 3, 4 (pressing 3 again to chain to 4), 2, 3 and 4 in a row and still activate the secret art. Needless to say, this is unlikely to occur or be abusable during regular gameplay, as cancelling with anything but the following stance will require you to have the skill you're cancelling with in your skill slots, meaning it will be on cooldown once its turn comes in the normal chain of skills.
- This same art storage also occurs from arts that start with a command. You are fully capable of chaining from into Wolf Stance 4 -> 3 -> 4 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> Wolf Secret Art, assuming you have non-existant cooldowns.
- In Celestial Fox Mode, Ara strangely lacks the awakening aura.
- After Ara advances to Little Specter, she uses Eun's power most of the time, so even if not entering Celestial Fox Mode, her awakening lacks the usual aura.
- Oddly, after achieving Transcendence, the awakening aura appears even when she is in Celestial Fox Mode.
- In the Japanese Version of the game, when Ara enters Celestial Fox Mode, the pitch of her voice is noticeably lower.