Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Fire a quick succession of arrows. Hold the skill key to fire the arrows longer. (Super Armor Status)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Arrow (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|40||192%||9 ~ 19||60 MP||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Arrow (Magical)|
|Heavy Rapid Shot||Critical Rapid Shot|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|12 Seconds||40||MP Usage increased to 115%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Hawkeye||Arrow Mastery||Rapid Archer||Grand Arrow|
Tips and Details
- Rapid Shot can deal up to 1,728%~3,648% (684%~1,444% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Heavy, it can deal up to 2,488.32%~5,253.12% (984.96%~2,079.36% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- You will have Super Armor while using this skill. This does not provide any damage reduction.
- A single press of Rapid Shot will shoot a minimum of 9 arrows. You can press and hold Rapid Shot to shoot up to a maximum of 19 arrows.
- Unlike Siege Mode, there is no startup kick, which will allow opponents enough time to recover from the previous hit-stun and move away from you.
- However, if the opponent is caught, they cannot escape aside from Mana Breaking since all the shots possess hit-stun.
- Once initiated, Rena is committed to the attack and cannot cancel until the first 9 arrows are fired so use with caution.
- Enemies in Super Armor will be pushed by each arrow.
- Each arrow counts as 1 attack in the NF gauge.
|Sniping Ranger Skills|