- For the gameplay mechanic of reviving oneself, see Resurrection
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Yama Raja||60||Expert Training Skill Quest|
|Skill Level||Level Required||When HP reaches 0|
|Spirit Energy Use||Default HP Recovery||Extra HP Recovery
per extra Spirit Energy
|Supernatural Rebirth Duration|
Tips and Details
- The damage from the last killing hit will carry over to the HP regenerated.
- If enough damage is done in a single hit, you will die if your remaining and regenerated HP is not greater than the damage dealt.
- There's a bug of this passive where if you killed by very strong single hit against any Raid Boss, you will be resurrected with amount of regenerated HP equal to damage + HP regain from passive.
- This passive can activate if you are killed by El Shard enchanted weapons, but it won't activate from other damage-over-time statuses such as Frostbite or Burning.
- Similar to Flexible Movement, you will not be knocked down if Resurrection activates from a skill that inflicts Stun.
- All skills (except Wedding Skill and Hyper Active) in the skill slot counts cooldown after resurrection in PvP.
- Resurrection's Chinese name, 回光返照, means Supernatural Power, and is a reference to an old Chinese proverb relating the setting of the sun to supernatural power.
- It can also mean a momentary recovery of consciousness just before death.
|Yama Raja Skills|