|Language:||English • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] A squishy lump from Nisha rolls around.|
|[Need Help, Laby?]|
Coming in contact with the squishy lump will decrease all attributes.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Squishy Lump (Magical)||[Need Help, Laby?]||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Squishy Lump (Magical)||Elemental Resistance Reduction||Debuff Duration|
|15||996%||992%||-150||10 Seconds||?||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Squishy Lump (Magical)||[Need Help, Laby?]|
|Squishy Lump (Magical)|
|Useful Rolly Rolly||Light Rolly Rolly|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|40||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|?||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
- Average hit count is 6 hits normally or 12 with the Useful trait.
|I'm Helping!||You and I|
Tips and Details
- The projectile summoned by this skill does not follow curves nor stop at walls and will also ignore platforms and just bounce in midair at the height it was casted from.
- At [Enhanced], the skill travels extremely far, making maximum hit count impossible on all but a single enemy, Giant Draugr during its Swim attack, requiring extremely precise timing to land all hits as the skill travels along with the boss. In most normal cases, enemies will take around 5 to 7 hits from the projectile as it passes by them (or 11 to 14 hits with Useful).
- This skill does not normally push enemies a lot, but Lowe in free training is pushed enough so that he is within the skill during its full length.
- However, with the Useful trait, he ends up being pushed too fast out of the skill as it catches up to him, preventing it from doing full hits.
- This skill was featured as a consumable throwing item during Laby's 2nd path pre-event.
|South Korea||데굴데굴||Rolly Rolly|
|Twinkle Child Skills|