Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Fragment (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|25||327% → 491%||12||150 MP||11 Seconds|
|Level Required||Fragment (Magical)|
|25||118% → 177%|
|Heavy Schmerz||Reversed Schmerz|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|40||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|13.2 Seconds||40||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|90 MP||16.5 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||10.8 Seconds||[Enhanced]||13.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- On enemies it can push forward, the skill will usually deal around 10 hits when the enemy was on screen when you cast it. On Super Armor enemies, the skill will instead deal 6 hits at the point of contact before dealing any "traveling" hits, even at maximum distance. Enemies that are wide enough can be hit up to 12 times, (6 times on contact, 6 times from traveling hits)
- The damage increase of Fragment of Pain goes up in increments of 25% rather than smoothly as it travels, splitting the skill in "segments" of 327%, 409% and 491%.
- In terms of hits, as described above, it is possible to hit one enemy 6 times with the final 491%, which can be relevant for maximizing damage to smaller Super Armor targets.
- Depending on enemy size and Super Armor, Schmerz will usually do anywhere between 1,962% ~ 4,498% (708% ~ 1,621% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With the Heavy trait, it will do between 2,825.28% ~ 6,477.12% (1,019.52% ~ 2,334.24% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- This skill's name is German for Pain.
- In Europe, Dolor is Latin for Pain.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幽幻苦楚||Phantom Pain|
|Lofty: Wanderer Skills|