Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Cause a vortex around the staff and rush down diagonally.
Can only be used in midair.
|Available for Memorize
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Vortex||Multi Hits||Vortex||Multi Hits|
|99||4391%||344%||1||9||200 MP||17 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Enhanced Screw Driver||Ruthless Screw Driver|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Skill will cancel Mana Break
Cooldown increased to 200%
Tips and Details
- [Mod] Screw Driver can deal up to 7,487% (2,692% in PvP) Physical Damage when used at point-blank range.
- This version is poor at gathering enemies without proper positioning but does a lot more damage and inflicts a massive amount of lingering hitstun at the end, making it easier to follow up on.
- The skill still pulls enemies along like the normal version, but only if they are behind you or not directly in the path of the skill.
- Because this version has a much shorter amount of skill freeze frames, Manaflow Overdrive will update to your current MP immediately after the skill starts moving you down, modifying the damage accordingly.
- This version of Screw Driver is very similar to the old alternate skill variant called Screw Driver - Driller, as it will not pierce through enemies. However, the [Mod] version can only be used in the air and still has some gathering capabilities.