[Mod] Seed of Wrath: Icicle

From Elwiki
[Special Active: Tenacity]
[Mod] Seeds in the surrounding area explode with icicles shooting up from the seeds. Enemies hit will have all speed decrease for a certain duration.
NF Consumption Skill
  • Uses 1 NF on hit


Class Level Required Skill Requirement
Twilight 99 [Force] Seed of Wrath: Icicle (A)

Skill Information

Mode Icicle Explosion (Physical) Debuff MP Usage Cooldown
All Speeds Reduction Duration
PvE 2492% -20% 10 Seconds 100 MP 8 Seconds
PvP 946%

Skill Traits

Empowered Seed of Wrath: Icicle Regenerating (1) Seed of Wrath: Icicle
Attribute Effect Attribute Effect MP Recovery
Damage increased to 120% 25% chance of regaining 75% of the MP Usage 75 MP

Total Damage

Mode Base
Normal Empowered
PvE 2,492% 2,990.4%
PvP 946% 1,135.2%

Related Skills


Date Changes
05/17/2018 06/14/2018
  • [Mod] Seed of Wrath: Icicle added.

Alternative Names

Server Name Translation
Korean Flag.png South Korea 진노의 씨앗 : 고드름 Seed of Wrath: Icicle
Chinese Flag.png China (Simplified Chinese) 愤怒之种:冰锥 Seed of Wrath: Icicle
German Flag.png Germany Windsaat - Eiszapfen Seed of Wind - Icicle
Spanish Flag.png Spain Semilla de viento - Carámbano Seed of Wind - Icicle
French Flag.png France Semence du vent : stalactite Seed of Wind : Icicle
Italian Flag.png Italy Semente del vento - stalattite Seed of Wind - Icicle
Polish Flag.png Poland Wietrzny Siew - Sopel Lodu Seed of Wind - Icicle
English Flag.png United Kingdom Wind Seed - Icicle