Seed of Wrath : Icicle

From Elwiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Language:English • 中文(简体)‎
[Special Active: Tenacity]
[Mod] Seeds in the surrounding area explode with icicles shooting up from the seeds. Enemies hit will have all speed decrease for a certain duration.
NF Consumption Skill
  • Uses 1 NF on hit


Class Level Required Base Skill
Twilight 99 Seed of Wrath : Icicle

Skill Information


Level Required Icicle Explosion (Physical) Debuff MP Usage Cooldown
All Speeds Reduction Duration
99 2492% -20% 10 Seconds 100 MP 8 Seconds


Level Required Icicle Explosion (Physical)
99 946%

Skill Traits

Empowered Seed of Wrath : Icicle Regenerating (1) Seed of Wrath : Icicle
Attribute Effect Attribute Effect MP Recovery
Damage increased to 120% 25% chance of regaining 75% of the MP Usage 75 MP

Total Damage

Mode Regular
Normal Empowered
PvE 2,492% 2,990.4%
PvP 946% 1,135.2%

Related Skills

NWTrans5.png Predator
Lock.gifForbidden Tome of Secrets II.png Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.

Alternative Names

Server Name Translation
Korean Flag.png South Korea 진노의 씨앗 : 고드름 Seed of Wrath : Icicle
Chinese Flag.png China (Simplified Chinese) 愤怒之种:冰锥 Seed of Wrath : Icicle
German Flag.png Germany Windsaat - Eiszapfen Seed of Wind - Icicle
Spanish Flag.png Spain Semilla de viento - Carámbano Seed of Wind - Icicle
French Flag.png France Semence du vent : stalactite Seed of Wind : Icicle
Italian Flag.png Italy Semente del vento - stalattite Seed of Wind - Icicle
Polish Flag.png Poland Wietrzny Siew - Sopel Lodu Seed of Wind - Icicle
English Flag.png United Kingdom Wind Seed - Icicle

Twilight Skills
Hyper Active
Twilight - Hyperactive.png Ancient Soul
Force Mod
Fatality.png Fatality     Humming Wind.png Humming Wind     Karma.png Karma     Callofruin.png Call of Ruin     TA fungus.png Trapping Arrow - Fungus     NWSActive2.png Gliding Strike     NWTrans1.png Seed of Wrath : Icicle
Twilight - Passive 2.png Soul Memory     Twilight - Passive 1.png Trap
Master Skill
Silent Wind Stage1.png Silent Wind - Stage 1     Silent Wind Stage2.png Stage 2     Silent Wind Stage3.png Stage 3     Silent Wind Stage4.png Stage 4
Force Skills
Force Active
Drain.png Drain       TrackingSinister.png Haunting Spirit       ExtremeSpeed.png Hyper Acceleration       Obtenebration.png Obtenebration       Earth shard.png Shattered Earth       Soul Harvest.png Soul Harvest       Sweeping Gale.png Raging Storm       Thunderstorm.png Thunderstorm       Elrian Clock.png Elrian Clock       DeathFog.png Fog of Death       Nasod Protector.png Nasod Protector
Force Passive
Eroding Aura.png Eroding Energy       Excessive Greed.png Get Greedy       Head Hunter.png Head Hunter       Ignite.png Ignite       EnergyOfIllipia.png Illipia's Aura       Indomitable Will.png Indomitable Will       Lightning Chain.png Lightning Chain       14-4 Force Skill.png Persistent like Water       Remaining El.png Remaining El's Aspiration