< ShadowJump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
[Mod] Charge ahead, leaving your shadow behind.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Level Required||Summoned Shadow
|Installed Shadow||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Magical Attack/Defense Reduction||Duration|
|99||651%||31%||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||40 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Summoned Shadow|
|Killing Blow (1) Shadow||Powerful Shadow|
|Attribute Effect||Installed Shadow||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||6.5 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- [Mod] Shadow has an extremely short invincibility window, during which you can avoid certain single-hit attacks with good timing. Anything with more hits will hit you as the invincibility only lasts for a few frames at best.
- Similar to Photon Flash, the skill will let you phase through enemies. You will always face the direction you came from afterwards.
- [Mod] Shadow does not provide the 20% damage mitigation of the regular version, only lasts for 5 seconds, and does not reduce Knockdown. It is also incapable of hitting multiple enemies, dissipating after a single hit.
- As it vanishes upon hitting a target, its effective debuff duration is much shorter than the base version, assuming an enemy remains inside the shadow's area.
- In a way, while the original acts much more passively and is to extend combos with, this version is more active, functioning as a juke and a combo initiator thanks to its higher damage, pass-through ability and invincibility frames. The Powerful trait works well in complementing this.
- The skill visual will always depict Ciel in his Chevalier promotional outfit and Lu in her Ishtar promotional outfit.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||暗影||Shadow|