[Mod] Shadow Bolt
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Drop a giant spear towards the ground.
Increase damage by 30% with [Noblesse Oblige] passive.
|Switching Skill (Lu)
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||1434%||4302%||4 CP||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|Heavy Shadow Bolt||Critical Shadow Bolt|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|15.6 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Affected By Action Speed|
|Nobility||Noblesse Oblige||Innocent Duet|
Tips and Details
- This version cannot be aimed, instead dropping a set distance in front.
- The spear will deal damage to everything it comes into contact with until it hits a platform or solid ground at the same height where you cast it from or lower.
- This also means the spear can fall off of the side of a map if used too close to an edge, preventing the explosion from triggering.
- The explosion can hit up to two platforms above the impact area and one platform below.
- While it deals less total damage than normal Shadow Bolt, it is much more versatile and can be used for clearing as well as bursting enemies down quickly instead of having to wait for the normal version's damage to add up.
- On top of this, as it is just a normal casting skill, lowering its cooldown does not prevent you from recasting it immediately, as you don't have to wait for the previous cast to end.
- You can act out of the skill the moment the spear reaches the height of the ground you are on, either through movement or by using a different skill.
- Even if Dynamic Camera is turned off, this skill will make your view zoom out during casting.
- This resembles the zoom out caused by Master Skills.