|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Emit a Sharpshooter Aura that damages nearby enemies and grants allies the 'Sharpshooter Syndrome' buff.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Sharpshooter Syndrome||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Magical Attack||Action Speed||Headshot Chance||Duration|
|PvE||510%||+20%||+20%||15%||30 seconds||7||150 MP||12 seconds|
|PvE||561%||+20%||+20%||15%||30 seconds||7||150 MP||12 seconds|
|Shooting Guardian||Deadly Chaser|
|Killing Blow (1) Sharpshooter Syndrome||Gigantic Sharpshooter Syndrome|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 110%||33 Seconds||Skill size increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- When Sharpshooter Syndrome is active, there is a chance that a Silver Shooter shot will do double damage.
- The buff will also affect all party members, as well as players who are not in the party but are within the range of the skill.
- Party members have to be within the skill's range to be affected by the buff.
- However, the buff seems to have its own spherical hitbox, making it possible to buff teammates below you.
- Oddly, it appears that all of Deadly Chaser's bullet combos except and have approximately double the displayed Headshot chance (or alternatively, said combos have a smaller chance).
- If the skill is canceled by being attacked or a room transition as you activate the skill, the aura will instead release the next time Chung uses a Special Active, dealing damage and pulling enemies as normal, but without providing its buff.
|Shooting Guardian Skills|