[Mod] Sharpshooter Syndrome
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Emit a Sharpshooter Aura, dealing damage to nearby enemies while applying 'Sharpshooter Syndrome' buff.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Fatal Phantom||99||[Force] Sharpshooter Syndrome (A)|
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Magical Attack Increase||Critical Increase||Headshot Chance Increase||Duration|
|PvE||561%||20%||20%||15%||30 seconds||7||150 MP||12 seconds|
|Shooting Guardian||Deadly Chaser||Fatal Phantom|
|Killing Blow (1) Sharpshooter Syndrome||Gigantic Sharpshooter Syndrome|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 110%||33 Seconds||Skill size increased to 120%|
Difference from Original
|Original Skill||[Mod] Change|
Tips and Details
- If the skill is canceled by being attacked or a room transition as you activate the skill, the aura will instead release the next time Chung uses a Special Active, dealing damage and pulling enemies as normal.
- While the buff is applied to the caster instantaneously in this version, the delayed aura will still refresh the buff's duration for yourself as well when cancelled this way.
- It's possible to quickly change unmodded Sharpshooter Syndrome to its modded variant or vice-versa simply by modding/unmodding the skill and then using it quickly before the cooldown starts.
- However, when executing this trick, no matter which way it was done, the Mod version of the buff is granted. For the next use, the respective buff will be obtained.
- Critical Increase is normalized.
Fatal Phantom - Skills
- Wolven Bullet
- Wolven Bullet