Super Laby Bomb
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • português do Brasil|
|Level Required||Super Laby Bomb (Physical)||POWER!|
|Critical Damage Increase|
(Per SP Spent)
|Haste Super Laby Bomb||Heavy Super Laby Bomb|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||16.8 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Homage||Just a Club|
Tips and Details
- Currently, the tooltip for the skill ingame claims POWER! increases Critical Damage by 2% per SP spent (1% in PvP). This is false, as the actual values are 3% and 1.5% respectively.
- The POWER! buff is additive to any other Critical Damage modifiers, and will overwrite itself no matter what. If you cast the skill one time with 10 SP for 30% Critical Damage, and then again for only 2 SP, the buff of only 6% Critical Damage will overwrite the other.
- Most enemies are hit 5 to 6 times by the orb as it travels.
- On average, Super Laby Bomb will do around 7,005 to 8,406% (1,770 to 2,124% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- With the Heavy trait, the skill will do around 10,087.2 to 12,104.64% (2,548.8 to 3,058.56% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- If an enemy is wide enough to take all hits from the skill, such as the Debrian Nasod Carrier or the Gate of Darkness, Super Laby Bomb can deal a maximum of 14,010% Physical Damage. (22,191.84% with the Heavy trait)
- The name, fitting to its appearance, is a direct reference to the Dragon Ball series' "Super Spirit Bomb". The same goes for the Korean name (라비옥), where Spirit Bomb is called 원기옥.
|South Korea||라비옥||Laby Bomb|
|France||Sphère de Laby||Laby Sphere|
|Sparky Child Skills|