Super Laby Bomb
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil|
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] [Command Activation Skill]
Using the skill will register to its own skill slot.
After registering, use Walk or Stand +X key to activate.
Use all Sentimental Points upon use and give a [POWER!] buff that increases critical damage by 2% (PvP 1%) per Sentimental Point for 20 seconds. (Max 10 Stacks)
Create two powerful energy on both of her hands and fires it.
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Eternity Winner||99||Super Laby Bomb|
|Level Required||Super Laby Bomb (Physical)||POWER!|
|Critical Damage Increase|
(Per SP Spent)
|Haste Super Laby Bomb||Heavy Super Laby Bomb|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||16.8 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Per individual use.
- Average hit count is 5 hits.
|Homage||Just a Club|
Tips and Details
- As with the normal version, Overflowing Strength! actually gives 3% Critical Damage per SP spent (1.5% in PvP), rather than 2% (1% in PvP) like the tooltip says.
- The 2 orbs of this version behave much differently from the one orb from the original:
- They will bounce off of terrain instead of passing through it, including walls, making the skill especially effective in small rooms where they can bounce back onto earlier targets.
- They will drag enemies along with them when possible. Humanoid targets, including other players, can be carried fast enough that they take most of the hits of at least the first orb.
- The second orb travels faster than the first, and will usually do less hits on nearby enemies because of this. However, it also lasts longer and slows down near the end of its duration, making up for the difference.
- The first orb may sometimes get stuck between terrain, especially when casting it directly next to a wall or corner, allowing you to land all of its hits on most enemies you can get into a corner.
- Additionally, one or both of the orbs may randomly get stuck in midair and no longer move at all, but will still deal damage to anything at that location.
- On a super armor target directly next to you with no walls for the skill to bounce back from, the skill will do a minimum 4 hits (2 per orb), and most normal enemies are hit for 5 to 6 hits (3+2 or 3+3).
|South Korea||라비옥||Laby Bomb|
|France||Sphère de Laby||Laby Sphere|
|Eternity Winner Skills|