Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Open multiple rifts to the Demon Realm and summons multiple demons in waves. (Can also be activated in midair)
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Level Required||Lesser Demon Wave (Physical)||Max Hits (Per Wave)||Wave Count||CP Gain||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Demon Crash||Demon Explosion||Demon Crash||Demon Explosion|
|99||40%||75%||12||8||5||4 CP||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Lesser Demon Wave (Physical)|
|Demon Crash||Demon Explosion|
|Light Supreme Punishment||Empowered Supreme Punishment|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 120%|
Tips and Details
- Due to the demon rifts covering a large area, most enemies only take hits from two of them. This version deals two hits per Demon Crash however, making most enemies take 4 hits per wave.
- As with the regular version, the Demon Explosions have a shared hitbox and hit a maximum of 8 times per wave. Most enemies take about 6 hits.
- On average, [Mod] Supreme Punishment will deal around 2,700% (870% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Empowered, it will deal around 3,240% (1,044% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- On a target large enough to take all hits from this skill, [Mod] Supreme Punishment can deal up to 6,100% (1,960% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal up to 7,320% (2,352% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The skill itself can cause frame drops on its own when it is cast, and persists longer than the regular version due to the repeated demon summoning waves.