|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Unleash a flaming sword attack that incinerates the ground and gives your sword a flame buff. (Can also be activated in mid-air)|
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Fire Projectile||Explosion||Fire Projectile||Explosion|
|PvE||399%||399%||1||9||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||399%||399%||1||9||180 MP||14 Seconds|
|Empowered Sword Fire||Heavy Sword Fire|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effects||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- When activated in midair, Sword Fire fires at 135 degrees downwards, just like Raven's Shockwave - Divider, and inflict an additional initial wave hit.
- The Red Lotus Sword buff will be applied to your claymore after using this skill. It can also be affected by the skill's Killing Blow (1) skill trait if it is selected.
- Sword Fire will pierce mobs. Only after hitting terrain will it explode and then deal Fire hits.
- This proves ineffective against flying targets.
- Sword Fire leaves a burn.
- This skill can be countered if a countering unit (such as trap boxes in dungeons) is in the range of the fire wave and facing Elesis, canceling its animation and the fire wave.
- With Mistress of Inferno, the execution of this skill is affected by Action Speed and will ignore guard.
- A skill called Sword Fire existed on Elesis's Knight class in Grand Chase, though the skills bear little resemblance to one another.
|Between its initial release and the 09/10/2015 KR Patch, Sword Fire had a smaller area of effect and would not expand from the area of its initial impact.|
|Pyro Knight Skills|