Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Unleash a flaming sword attack that incinerates the ground and gives your sword a flame buff. (Can also be activated in mid-air)|
Final Enhanced Skill
|Required Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Wave||Fire||Initial Wave||Fire|
|15||399%||399%||1||9||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Required Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Empowered Sword Fire||Heavy Sword Fire|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effects||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Sword Fire can deal up to 3,990% (1,520% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Empowered, it can deal up to 4,788% (1,824% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Heavy, it can deal up to 5,745.6% (2,188.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- When activated in midair, Sword Fire fires at 135 degrees downwards, just like Raven's Shockwave - Divider, and inflict an additional initial wave hit.
- The Red Lotus Sword buff will be applied to your claymore after using this skill. It can also be affected by the skill's Killing Blow (1) skill trait if it is selected.
- Sword Fire will pierce mobs. Only after hitting terrain will it explode and then deal Fire hits.
- This proves ineffective against flying targets.
- Sword Fire leaves a burn.
- This skill can be countered if a countering unit (such as trap boxes in dungeons) is in the range of the fire wave and facing Elesis, canceling its animation and the fire wave.
- With Mistress of Inferno, the execution of this skill is affected by Attack Speed and will ignore guard.
- In the past, Sword Fire had a smaller area of effect and would not expand from the area of its initial impact.
|Pyro Knight Skills|