[Mod] Tactical Field
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Mod] Create a tactical field.
Buff allies within the field, and cancels Mana Break for 4 seconds after the field is first activated.
Once the tactical field is deployed, caster's cannonballs are refilled. (Enhanced Cannonballs Excluded)
Maintain the field by holding down the Skill Key.
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Centurion||99||[Force] Tactical Field (A)|
|Killing Blow (1) Tactical Field||Gigantic Tactical Field|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||2.6 Seconds||Skill size increased to 120%|
Difference from Original
Tips and Details
- You cannot perform any other actions at all while maintaining the field, owing to its much larger party benefit than the normal version.
- In PvE, you yourself are invincible while maintaining the field, though attacks that ignore invincibility frames can still damage you, so use with caution.
- The mana break cancelling effect specifically applies only to this skills own hits, so the first 4 hits will cancel mana break while later hits will not. Due to the slow hit rate however, this is only useful when aiding an ally in group PvP.
- The buff will re-apply itself continuously while inside the field, and has its own duration unlike the normal version, allowing it to persist for a little when an ally leaves the field.
- The Killing Blow trait does not extend the duration of the field itself nor allow you to hold it longer, only increasing the duration of the buff applied when inside of it.
- Received Damage Increase is multiplicative, while Damage Increase to Mid Boss / Boss Monsters is additive.
Centurion - Skills
- Hydro Cannon
- Hydro Cannon