(Redirected from Tempest (Wind Sneaker))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Use the skill to charge the power of wind. Then press the skill key again to unleash a powerful tempest.|
When charging, damage increase by 1.1 times. (Max 1.5 times)
The tempest will create a whirlwind every time it hits. If the skill key is not pressed again within 10 seconds, the skill will be canceled.
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Wind Sneaker : Transcendent||95|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Charge||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Tempest||Whirlwind||Damage Increase Per Second||Max Damage Increase||Duration||Tempest||Whirlwind||Whirlwind Count|
|95||1414%||210%||+10%||+50%||10 Seconds||1+||6||1 Per Tempest Hit||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Light Tempest||Heavy Tempest|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||99||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|PvE||5,348% ~ 8,022%||7,701.12% ~ 11,551.68%|
|PvP||1,934% ~ 2,901%||2,784.96% ~ 4,177.44%|
- The skill does on average 2 Tempest hits and 12 Whirlwind hits.
|Call of the Wind|
Tips and Details
- The tempest will create at least one whirlwind per enemy it hits, but the tempest can hit one enemy multiple times at certain intervals. Only very small enemies will only be hit by one tempest hit, and most enemies, including players, will take at least 2 hits, creating 2 whirlwinds. With the right positioning, a medium-sized enemy like the Giant Training Monkey can sometimes be hit by 3 tempest hits.
- Due to this, not only is the skill great for clearing, large bosses will be hit by the tempest many times, creating a large number of whirlwinds.
- The whirlwinds will knock non-Super Armor enemies to the sides, bouncing them between multiple whirlwinds usually, which can result in a loss of hits.
- The whirlwind created by the tempest deals splash damage to all enemies nearby, allowing the skill to do high damage on tightly grouped enemies.
- This skill doesn't show up as a buff but upon using it, but Rena will gain small gusts of wind around her feet. Once the skill is fully charged, the gusts will flash and a green aura will instead swirl around her feet until the skill either is used or expires.
- The skill will cause skill freeze both on initial use and when actually casting the skill.
- In the past, Tempest was a series of attacks starting with a rush forward, followed by two powerful wind kicks, and finished with a quick dive.
|Transcendence Wind Sneaker Skills|