Viert · Werfen Speer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||MP Recovery
|Sudden Attack · Consecutive Attack||Throw||Werfen Speer||Sudden Attack · Consecutive Attack||Throw||Werfen Speer|
|35||178%||824%||N/A||8~10||0~8||N/A||300 MP||50% MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Sudden Attack · Consecutive Attack||Throw||Werfen Speer|
|Light Viert · Werfen Speer||Heavy Viert · Werfen Speer|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The Sudden Attack · Consecutive Attack's hit count is affected by your attack speed. At 0 Attack Speed, it does 10 hits, while at higher speeds it deals 9 or 8 hits. Debuffs such as Freeze that lowers your attack speed drastically for a few seconds can be used to take advantage of this.
- The skill carries enemies with it if possible, dealing 8 hits if carried for the skill's maximum distance.
- Enemies with Super Armor will take less hits from the skill but are usually hit by the spear at least 3 times.
- While in Power : Creation Mode, the homing bullets will hit an enemy as the spear gets thrown, causing them to not get carried along the skill.
- The initial attack has a small fan shaped range, allowing you to attack enemies on or under platforms.
- This skill's name is German for Fourth · Throwing Spear. The German used is a bit literal, however, as the proper German for this would be "Wurfspieß"
- If you translate it in the meaning of "to throw a spear", the correct translation would be Viert · Speer werfen.
- In Europe, Quartus Hasta Iactus is Latin for Fourth Spear Throw.
- Correctly spelled it would be Quartus Hastae Iactus.
|Lofty: Executor Skills|