[Mod] Violent Attack
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery]|
[Mod] Throw a single kick out in midair, before descending diagonally encased in a drill of wind energy. Continue drilling into the target at an angle even after landing. (Can only be activated in midair)
|NF Consumption Skill
|Class||Level Required||Base Skill|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||MP Burn||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Aerial Somersault Kick||Drill||Aerial Somersault Kick||Drill|
|PvE||1546%||753%||-2 MP||1||Unlimited||300 MP||25 Seconds|
|Reversed Violent Attack||Useful Violent Attack|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|Aerial Somersault Kick||Drill|
|MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|180 MP||37.5 Seconds||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 70%
- Damage values are set to the average hit count for medium-sized enemies, which is 20 hits from the Drill.
- With Useful the average Drill hit count is set to 32 hits.
Tips and Details
- This skill can only be used in midair.
- Enemies cannot mana break the Aerial Somersault Kick.
- The descent of the skill continues until you reach a platform, making it possible to increase the overall damage output when used from higher ground.
- A medium-sized enemy can take anywhere from 15 to 25 hits depending on the height of your jump.
- Unlike the normal version, Useful is a viable trait as well, allowing for around 24 to 38 hits.
- With the Reversed trait, the skill will cost 180 MP, making the Damage / MP ratio exceptionally good. However, it does increase the cooldown significantly.