(Redirected from Wolf Spirits Strike)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Secret Art] Activated when you activate 'Wolf Stance 1, 2, 3, 4' one after the other. Materializes several wolf spirits that will rush forward.
|Little Devil||Wolf Stance 1 (ZZZ or >>Z)|
|Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge|
|Wolf Stance 3: Wolf Claw|
|Wolf Stance 4: Wolf Fang|
|Mode||Killing Howl (Magical)||Wolf Count||Total MP Usage||Spirit Energy|
|Affected By Action Speed|
|Wolf Stance 2:
|Wolf Stance 3:
|Wolf Stance 4:
|Sage Spirit||Chi Release||Unleashed Chi|
Tips and Details
- Killing Howl cannot be manabroken.
- While Wolf Stance 4: Wolf Fang's tooltip claims Killing Howl ignores defense, this is entirely false. Only strong wolves (from that skill's own [Enhanced] effect or from Howling Wolf) will ignore defense and guard. Normal wolves will not.
- Initial requirement of Spirit Energy is 2. After Wind Wedge, 2 orbs will be consumed and 2 orbs will be returned. After Wolf Claw, 1 orb will be gained. After Wolf Fang, 2 orbs will be consumed.
- Canceling Wolf Fang to use Killing Howl will not regain the 2 orbs used.
- This Secret Art can hit mobs behind Ara and if used at point-blank range, it will hit mobs from behind, which is useful against mobs with shields like Glitter Defender but not recommended against Edan.
- Wolf Stance 3: Wolf Claw and Wolf Stance 4: Wolf Fang can benefit from being in a Transcendent Skill Slot when chained into from the art prior to them, gaining the damage increase without consuming the buff.
- The total MP usage can vary depending on the traits selected for Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge and Wolf Stance 4: Wolf Fang, as they can be Critical or Light respectively. At most, it will cost 212 MP, while at least, it will cost 168 MP.
- Being part of Wolf Stance 4: Wolf Fang, the art gains damage from any Strength skill tier damage increases. It does not benefit from Wolf Fang's skill traits however.
- After Korean 07/04/2019 RE:BOOT patch you are able to trigger Wolf Art even faster, as the last input of Wolf Stance 1 can be instantly canceled by Wind Wedge.
- For a short while after successfully chaining to the final part of the Secret Art, a Spirit Energy orb will appear on the tip of Ara's spear. This serves no practical purpose and is just a visual effect, likely being a leftover from back when Killing Howl used to cast longer.
|Little Devil Skills|