|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Feel honored to witness my magic!
Aisha is now enlightened with the ultimate form of elemental magic, "Aether". This job class now enables simultaneous casting magic of different elements.
When Aisha let the Ring of Mimir, an artifact that holds her true power, slip through her fingers a second time, she reflects upon her actions and what she has become.
"It's not like me, not knowing what to do!"
Aisha, who understands her powerful magic more than anyone, decided to take her magic to another level.
With the knowledge and mana gained from her experiences during her adventures, Aisha is now capable of handling multiple elements at once. When Aisha discovers this ultimate form of elemental magic, she names this new school of elemental magic "Aether".
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Aether Sage's Spellbook .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: [[Aether Sage/ModA|]] • [[Aether Sage/ModA|]] • [[Aether Sage/ModA|]]
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Aether Sage can also learn Force Skills.
- After the removal of Statue of Glory, Elemental Master had no more earth-element skills and text describing her mastery of the elements replaced any mentions of earth with lightning instead. However, as Aether Sage, the element returns as one of the elements she can control, as shown in her new >>XZ combo.
- While her backstory gives a large focus on a "higher" natural energy than that of the elements, the Aether, it is only visibly used in her new Hyper Active, Aether Sensation, appearing as a colorless swirl of energy, infused with the power of lightning, fire, and ice.
|South Korea||에테르 세이지||Aether Sage|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||以太贤者||Aether Sage|
|Brazil||Sábia do Eter||Aether Sage|