|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Class Tree|| > > >
> > >
> > >
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 Yi Ji Yong
釘宮 理恵 Kugimiya Rie
小可 Xiao Ke
|Release Date|| 22 May 2007
8 December 2010
16 March 2011 (Closed Beta Testing)
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell-casting abilities to inflict major damage to an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the Mage's spells are elemental, meaning she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monsters natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Memorize
Aisha's Memorize System lets you assign up to 3 special active skills in your preferred sequence to be triggered with a single button. Get those skills memorized!
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Aisha)
Aisha was already a mage of the highest order at the tender age of 12 until a ring of sinister power absorbed her abilities. Intelligent and brash, she once again starts her journey to recover all her lost knowledge.
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell casting abilities to inflict major damage on an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the magician's spells are elemental—she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monster's natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Lost Power
On the search for the fabled Ring of Mimir, Aisha found herself at the gate of an ancient ruin said to be hiding the ring. Having mastered the ancient Ellian language, she was able to quell the magic of the gate and open it. Her grandfather Kuenbaran appeared, impressed at what she was able to accomplish. The two then entered the ruins, which was a large labyrinth of trials. After becoming separated, Aisha continued to move forward. After walking for an inexplicable amount of time. She finally caught a glimpse of light and approached the altar where the ring was held. A force began to possess her, causing her to approach the ring and gaze upon it in awe, before reaching for it.
When she finally came to, the ring was already on her finger, which she hastily tried to remove. As she struggled to remove it, an unknown voice spoke to her. She turned around to see a mysterious hooded man glaring at her. The man tried to convince her to hand over the ring, but she refused, as her family had sought the ring for generations. Annoyed, the hooded figure resorted to force, prompting the two to engage in battle for the ring. Despite her confidence, Aisha soon realized she needed more power to defeat him. Using the ring's infinite power, she became enveloped in light. However, before she could attack, the light around her changed, absorbing her power and the surrounding energy. The man approached the unconscious girl and took the ring before walking away.
Her grandfather finally found her, realizing he was too late and carried her back home. A week later, Aisha finally awoke, feeling weak and unable to remember what happened. Kuenbaran explained that almost all of her magic energy was stolen by the ring. Saddened by the reality of what happened, she was comforted by her grandfather, assuring her that the she may be able to get her power back through the power of El.
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
: Fireballs inflict the Burned condition for one second.
Aisha is capable of floating down after jumping up into the air. As she floats, it will use up some of her MP and leave behind a trail of light. She can resume the float mid-air even after aborting it. No MP is required during Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
To perform Aisha's levitation, simply hold while in the air.
If you were dashing, Aisha will float forward much faster.
- While at 0 MP, Aisha can still partially levitate as she regains MP at a slightly faster rate than the levitation consumes. However, she will drop down much faster.
- If you use Teleport while levitating, you won't teleport as high as you would normally.
- Using or while levitating will cause you to drop faster after the command animation, which can be useful for certain combo extensions, such as High Magician's .
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate 10 MP per second by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, who regenerates 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for half a second.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Chacha Buch (New).
April Fools Skill Cut-in (2017) Butler Aisha
Official Promotional artwork of Aisha in Evil Tracer 3.
Tips and Details
- Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or levitating.
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed envy towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, who was based on a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- It can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode turning the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- The side story Lost Power 1 went more in depth into Aisha's initial backstory.
- It is revealed that her grandfather's name is Kuenbaran.
- It is elaborated that Aisha and her grandfather had sought out to find the ancient Ring of Mimir in a sealed Ellian ruin. Due to her intellect and research, she was able to break the seal of the Ellian ruin.
- The side story Lost Power 4 takes place right after she finds the ring and encounters a mysterious man.
- It is implied that Aisha's last name is Landar. This detail would be made much more clear with the introduction of Elrianode.
- The side story Lost Power 5 details the finale of Aisha's experience inside the Ellian ruins.
- Contrary to her prologue where she stated that the ring disappeared, the ring was actually taken by the Mysterious Man and he simply walked away.
- In the fourth Aisha voiced webtoon, the conclusion of Aisha's quest in the ancient Ellian ruins was shown.
- Aisha is shown the secret location of the Ring of Mimir by the ruin's guardian.
- The Mysterious Man is revealed to have been trailing Aisha after she discovered the location of the Ring of Mimir.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛莎||Aisha|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爱莎||Aisha|
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Aysha (before May 19, 2016)|