|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Weaklings! You're too slow!
Blade Masters are swordsmen that have attained the zenith of fencing skill which is represented by their wind-like steps and rhythmical movement. They embrace softness in great strength, unlike other fencers who merely pursue raw power. Their enemies can never evade their smooth yet fatal attacks aimed at their vital points.
Raven's decision to resist using his Nasod arm has pushed him to further advance his swordsmanship. Taming his rage has enlightened his mind and body to the point where he moves with the wind and uses his blade as a sixth sense. Raven's advancement towards Blade Master will unleash swift devastating fencing skills that inflict fatal wounds on his enemy's vital points. He leaves his enemies injured and numb until their bodies decide to give up. Continue to resist the Nasod arm's overwhelming power and dominate your foes with the advanced skills of a Blade Master!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sword Taker can advance into Blade Master. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Blade Master can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Blade Master's Book of Revelation .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Complete the following:
- Talk to Lento in Feita, then...
- Defeat Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 2 times.
- Defeat the following monsters throughout the Feita region:
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
Black Hole Finisher
After doing the standard combo, summons a small black hole to hold the enemy while doing up to 4 quick slashes. Finishes by detonating the black hole, launching enemies away.
Dash jump and fire a black hole burst midair then send out a shockwave diagonally downward.
- KR trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Advanced Combos by 'Yuunma'
- Although the Blade Master is described as a fencer, his weapon looks more like a katana/scimitar than a rapier used by fencers. His promotional weapon also closely resembles a sabre, one of the traditional fencing weapons typically associated with rapid slashes.
- Although fencers mostly thrust and stab with their rapiers, Blade Master executes slashes more than he thrusts.
- In the original portrait of Blade Master, it would show that Raven had one of his eyes closed. However, in the old UI, it would show that Raven had both eyes open.
- Before the portrait revamp of their 1st job, Blade Master and Reckless Fist shown the most difference in age from their previous jobs.
- Blade Master's Cash Shop Cut-in appears to be a depicting him using Wolf Fang, striking a similar pose to the skill's leap.
|South Korea||블레이드 마스터||Blade Master|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||狂鋒武者||Crazy Blade Warrior|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||锋刃武者||Blade Warrior|
|Spain||Maestro de la Espada||Sword Master|
|France||Maître de l'épée||Sword Master|
|Italy||Maestro di Spade||Sword Master|
|Poland||Mistrz Miecza||Sword Master|
|United Kingdom||Master Swordsman|
|Brazil||Mestre da Espada||Sword Master|