Difference between revisions of "Blazing Heart"
|Line 111:||Line 111:|
== Skills ==
== Skills ==
Revision as of 17:22, 3 July 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Want to dance with my flames?
[A knight that has mastered the power of fire.]
Has the ability to harness the power of fire to purify herself or plant the seeds of fire on her enemies.
Elesis stays the course of becoming a stronger, fiercer knight while searching for the demons. One day, she faces a roadblock when the great power of her bloodline became even more difficult to control. While in Feita, she meets Allegro, who recognizes the immense fire energy coming from her heart.
The secretary of Feita relates the legend of Blazing Heart, a warrior who had a body made of flames and who commanded fire with great ease. He goes on to help the Red Knight control her natural power from within, that she may freely and fearlessly blaze her enemies into oblivion.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Pyro Knight can advance into Blazing Heart. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Blazing Heart can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Blazing Heart's Passion
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from any Nasods monsters in the Altera's dungeons.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Durahan Knight 2 times on 5-1: Shrine of Dedication
- Collect drops from monsters throughout the Feita's dungeons:
- 5 Refined Magic Crystals from Glitter Necromancers.
- 5 Solidified Lava Rock from any Golems.
- 5 Refined Power Crystals from any Glitter Monsters.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 70 (Transcendence)|
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Flame damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Replaces the original combo. Now shoots flames while running. Even after shooting the flames which explodes on impact, you are able to continue running. In between the shots, pressing allows you to jump overhead the enemy while throwing out flames in an arc shape and continue running. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
|Slashing Flame Bolt
Perform a maneuver near identical to Pyro Knight's Flame Bolt combo except off of .
After dashing into the air, does an uppercut followed by up to three fire-shots. Fire-shots travels slower than a normal fireball, are able to pierce one enemy. Fireballs hit twice, once upon contact and the explosion which does splash damage to targets nearby. Shot can be absorbed/reflected.
- KR trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'KOG
- NA trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Advanced Combos by 'gurenk0'
Blazing Heart's full body Skill Cut-in, illustrated by Hwansang.
Click here to view the drawing process.
Grand Master/Blazing Heart's accessory, Senior Red Knights Cape. (Unavailable in KR)
- Like Rune Slayer, Blazing Heart also dresses more casual and rugged rather than armor clad like a knight.
- Although normally not noticeable, the glove which has the arm strap has a magical symbol emblem on it.
- In her portrait, the flames on her hand are drawn differently than that which is shown in the teaser poster.
- Blazing Heart's design has a rose motif. The pattern of her flames resembles a rose bud and many of her fire attacks leave a trail of petals behind.
|South Korea||블레이징 하트||Blazing Heart|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||斷罪緋皇||Sin Purging Scarlet Empress|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||炽焰之心||Blazing Heart|
|Spain||Corazón Llameante||Flaming Heart|
|France||Cœur de flammes||Flame Heart|
|Italy||Cuore di Fiamme||Flame Heart|
|Poland||Płomienne Serce||Flaming Heart|
|Brazil||Coração Flamejante||Flaming Heart|