|[Special Active: Bravery] Request artillery support from Hamel's Artillery Bombardment unit.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits Per Wave||Wave Count||Cannonball Consumption||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Explosion||Submunition||Per Missile||Missile Count||Initial||Additional||Initial||Additional|
|PvE||1805%||689%||1||3||9||2||1||0||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||2162%||827%||1||3||9||2||1||0||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
- Explosion and Submunition are mutually exclusive.
|Critical Carpet Bombing||Heavy Carpet Bombing|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|360 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Base||Modified Warhead/Mobile Shelling|
|Per Wave||Total||Per Wave||Total||Per Wave||Total||Per Wave||Total|
|PvE||3,308%||22,329%||9,924%||66,987%||4,763.52%||32,153.76%||14,290.56%||96,461.28%||3,870.36%||26,124.93%||11,611.08% ~12,772.19%||78,374.79% ~86,212.27%||5,573.32%||37,619.9%||16,719.96% ~18,391.95%||112,859.7% ~124,145.67%|
|PvP||1,072%||7,236%||3,216%||21,708%||1,543.68%||10,419.84%||4,631.04%||31,259.52%||1,254.24%||8,466.12%||3,762.72% ~4,138.99%||16,932.24% ~27,938.2%||1,806.11%||12,191.21%||5,418.32% ~5,960.15%||36,573.64% ~40,231.01%|
- Average assumes 4 Submunition hits per wave.
- Does not account for Explosion damage.
- Assumes 6 cannonballs are consumed to trigger the additional wave.
- Modified damage ranges from 0 to 6 enhanced cannonballs used.
|Modified Warhead||Reload Mastery||Mobile Shelling|
Tips and Details
- You are able to move immediately after the flare is fired, allowing you to continue attacking while the missiles rain down.
- The missiles will rain down towards you, diagonally opposite the direction you are facing. At a certain height, quite far above the ground, they will split open and rain down the Submunition contained inside, spreading them across a wide area in front. The pattern in which the Submunition falls out of the missiles is entirely consistent between casts.
- On average, most enemies on the same height as you will be hit by 3 to 6 Submunition explosions. Larger enemies will naturally take vastly more damage.
- Due to the height at which the missiles split, it is rather unlikely an enemy will ever be hit by that part of the skill, though extremely tall targets may take a mix of missile and submunition damage, such as Interdimensional Colossus.
- As even the largest enemies currently in the game have gaps between segments of their hitbox, such as the first Iserlohn Core fight and the final Colossus Plegas fight, there is no enemy that can actually take full damage from this skill. In the past however, this was possible against Perkisas while he was knocked down by the harpoons during the final phase of Perkisas: Fallen Dignity.
- The Submunition inside the missiles are actually primed disfrozen canisters, like the one used for Chaos Cannon.
- The NA server mistakenly calls this Guided Missiles, even though they are not missiles and do not home in at all.
Tactical Trooper - Skills