|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
I will destroy you!
Chung's weapon is the large cannon called the Destroyer, and his armor is the full body panoply called Freiturnier. In spite of his young and delicate looks, he can freely handle the big cannon with a tough combat style. His creed: no innocent human will get hurt under his watch.
- Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Ammo. With the Cannonball Reload System, Chung is able to maintain a stable supply of ammo to fight. He also has the ability to transform into Berserk mode.
- Main Article: Dawn of Hamel
The offspring of the Seiker family who are known protectors of the city of Hamel.
Chung's father Helputt, was possessed by demonic magic. Chung joins the El Search Party to stop the invasion lead by his father and become even stronger. He left his name behind and calls himself Chung.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
||Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
|Basic 4 hit combo with the Destroyer.|
|Basic 3 hit combo followed by a discharge of all ammo in several bursts.
|Basic 4 hit combo that send targets flying on last hit. Reloads 1 ammo on the 3rd hit.|
|A heavy hit, followed by a reload hit and a short ranged blast using 1 ammo up.
|A heavy hit, followed by a reload hit, a lunge forward pushing targets ahead and finishing off with a full discharge of all ammo in bursts.
|Single jump bash.|
|Swings Destroyer once like a helicopter.|
|Pounds onto the ground at a fast speed. Deals damage to targets close.|
|Launches targets into the air with a whack.|
|Dashes behind targets and does a short ranged blast that uses 1 ammo.|
|Does a swipe in mid air then drops. Upon impact on the ground and if ammo is loaded, he will release 1 blast on the ground, lifting targets upwards.|
|Does a rocket jump to boost yourself in the air. Uses 1 ammo, hits targets below.|
|Heavy Stance||Counter by swinging your cannon horizontally hitting targets both in front and behind, knocking them down.|
|Heavy Stance||Counter by firing a blast out of both sides of your cannon, will launch targets away. If there are no cannonballs available, the combo will default to Heavy Stance .|
|Recovery||Recover back swinging your cannon horizontally hitting targets both in front and behind, knocking them down.|
|Recovery||Recover by firing your cannon launching enemies in front of you in the air. If there are no cannonballs available, the combo will default to Recovery .|
Whenever Chung is hit while he has a blue outline (e.g., the third attack of the combo. Like Super Armor, it cannot be seen if unit graphics are not set to high), he switches to a guarding stance which gives 67% damage reduction and immunity to Stun and Flattening. However, he will stagger after guarding around 5-6 hits or an attack that inflicts Power Stun.
While guarding, Chung can counterattack.
- Press to swing your cannon and inflict 132% Physical damage while knocking the target down. This can be canceled immediately by dashing.
- Press to fire a short blast in both directions with invulnerability and inflict 297% Magical damage, hits twice, (dungeon modifier = 1.45). If used very close to a foe, it can hit twice. This knocks down and uses one cannonball. If you have no cannonballs, the Z attack is used instead. Chung will have Heavy Stance for a fraction of a second during this counter, so if another hit lands on you during that period, the Heavy Stance's hit count will reset, allowing proper use to withstand consecutive hits.
- Non-flinch attacks can't trigger Heavy Stance.
- Heavy Stance take precedence over Super Armor. Even in a Super Armor state, Chung can still enter Heavy Stance.
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Hanna (New).
Tips and Details
- Chung falls a bit faster than the other characters, a trait that can often disrupt combos that involve launching.
- Chung's missiles are not classified as magical projectiles.
- Having higher Attack Speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing.
- The MP gain on the cannon blasts of his ZZZX and XXZX, is very high, making it a very useful means of regenerating MP given he has ammo at his disposal.
- Chung officially joins the main cast after the Resiam Outskirts story quest [Dungeon] Preparing Retreat!!.
- Chung is not his real name but a nickname. His real name is Prince Seiker.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". The nickname was given to him by his father in reference to his eyes which were as blue as the waters of Hamel.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble an dog/wolf's paw mark. The two dark spots on his hair also resemble animal ears as well.
- Chung's father is Helputt, the Fallen Guardian of White Colossus.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- Chung was originally the first male character capable of providing a dedicated party buffs to his allies, with the second being Time Tracer. After the removal of the skills Blessed Aura and Tolerance Aura, he no longer possesses any Buff skills.
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to Chung's Skill Note for Pandemonium - Fear, Chung is afraid of cockroaches.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Like Iron Paladin and Raven, Chung's Interface (face on the top of the screen) is also a skill cut-in.
- Raven no longer has this interface since it was replaced in the Character Reborn patches.
- Despite Chung's portrait on the character select page having been changed to his renewal portrait, his skill menu and ingame portraits still depict his skill cut-in.
- Despite the other renewed characters getting a new base job portrait, Chung still uses his old portrait as his in-game portrait instead of using the new one, due to the lack of a Berserk version for the new portrait.
- His character select portrait however has been changed to the renewed portrait.
- Oddly, his portrait on the character creation menu was unchanged still depicting his old portrait.
- The side story The Boy's Resolution 1 looked at Chung's past.
- Chung was originally a nickname given by Helputt for Prince due to his blue eyes.
- It is revealed that Chung was sick for much of his early life.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||澄||Chung|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||澄||Chung|
|Germany||Prinz Saker||Prince Saker|
|Spain||Príncipe Seicor||Prince Seicor|
|Poland||Książę Seiker||Prince Seiker|
|United Kingdom||Prince Saker|