Code: Battle Seraph/id
|Bahasa:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Code: Battle Seraph|
|Class||Code: Battle Seraph|
|Weapon||Nasod Gear, Electron Beams|
|Class Tree||Eve > Code Electra > Code: Battle Seraph
|Release Date|| 30 August 2012
September 4th, 2013
11 September 2013
18 September 2013
For the resurrection of the Nasod Kingdom.
Code: Battle Seraph
As a Code: Battle Seraph, Eve is able to shoot sharper and thinner piercing lasers. She also gains two new El Crystal Spectrum modes: Reactive(NA)/Induction(KR) and Fusion. With the Reactive Mode, she can turn her Electrons and Beams into homing attacks. She is considered the highest mobility character with midair dash abilities from High-power Electronic Circuit.
As Eve adapts to the Electra Code, she hears of another unfamiliar circuitry from Ponggos. At first, her search leads to a faulty circuit with missing parts. Her succeeding mission to complete the circuit involves a visit to Nasods in Altera Core to retrieve traces of the code, and an encounter with King Nasod for another piece of code.
This new code circuit seems to be compatible with the Electra Code, but she needs a great amount of energy to fuel it. She’s about to abandon the mission when the Ponggos give her the answer: the dark El can provide sizeable energy she can use. This leads to another problem—dark energy can be too difficult to control in this code circuit. Luckily, Eve’s fellow El search party member Aisha shares the idea of fusing the dark El with a moonstone to make it easier to control. It works, but not for long.
Eve finds the new code crashed often with the Electra Code, and it is because of human elements that mechanized creatures like her shouldn’t even have: emotions from memories accumulated throughout her adventures with the El Search Party. Even though terminating all emotion seems too high a price, she gives in. Eve becomes Code: Battle Seraph, a powerful, soaring, enhanced laser-emitting fighter, and an unstoppable force destined to usher in the rebirth of the Nasod Kingdom.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Code: Electra can advance into Code: Battle Seraph. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Code: Battle Seraph
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Collect 7 Memory Alloys from any Nasod monsters in Altera.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 40 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancers in Feita.
Spinning Spiral Spectrum
Code: Battle Seraph's Portrait.
Backstory of Code: Battle Seraph in comic format. Click Here
- Acces CBS FR.png
Accessories given during Code: Battle Seraph pre event.
Shadow Model and Accessory given during Code: Battle Seraph pre event. (KR/JP)
- A Seraph is a type of celestial being.
- According to the backstory of Code: Battle Seraph, the code required the powers of the Dark El Stone and the Moonstone, much like how Infinity Sword and Dimension Witch, respectively, relied on the two objects.
- Although the game and trailer names her as "Code: Battle Seraph", her teaser image names her as only "Battle Seraph".
- The energized-crown located on her head resembles that of Q-Proto_00.
- Although it was stated in the comic and backstory of Code: Battle Seraph that she needed to remove of emotions from her system in order to advance, Eve may still have some emotions, as shown in many of her ingame poses.
- The NPC Code Battle Seraph, when summoned with the card, has no crown.