|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
For the Nasod to live together with everyone, I believe this is the true rebirth of the Nasod kingdom.
The benevolent Nasod Empress of pure white.
A job that overwhelms enemies with loyal Nasod units.
Without realizing herself, Eve had been free from her thought circuits that only had its mind on Nasods, and had protected her allies and countless other beings of Elrios.
Eve asked many questions to herself while traveling through Elysion.
A space where only Nasods existed, for the Nasods.
Is this truly the form of Nasod Kingdom that I seek? I don't think father is wrong.
However, she realizes that the form of Nasod Kingdom that she seeks is not the form that Elysion took.
Eve trusts in the power of 'friendship' and 'trust', and newly forms her purpose.
‘I will recreate a Nasod Kingdom that we can all be together in. Since we are... f...friends.’
For Elrios where all of them can be together, Eve embarks on a new journey.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: ?? .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: [[Code: Esencia/ModA|]] • [[Code: Esencia/ModA|]] • [[Code: Esencia/ModA|]]
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Code: Esencia can also learn Force Skills.
- Esencia is Spanish for "essence".
- Code: Esencia is the only Eve to be depicted expressing emotion in her artwork. She is depicted smiling.
|South Korea||코드: 에센시아||Code: Esencia|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||始源女皇||Origin Empress|