Difference between revisions of "Code: Exotic"
|Line 122:||Line 122:|
== Skills ==
== Skills ==
Revision as of 17:13, 19 June 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Die you commoner!
[A Nasod Queen with the battle code named 'Exotic' activated]
She uses the Nasod Spear and explosions to dispose of her enemies.
- Main Article: Code: Recovery - Trick Key
In addition to the effects of Code: Recovery, Trick Key uses the Exotic Code to enhance Eve's mobility with additional glides.
Eve continues to follow the red-haired boy, but it soon becomes a challenge. The enemies only get tougher the further she travels and she has nearly reached her limit. Eve is no combat unit and her controlled battle units, Moby and Remy, are nearing the threshold as well. A hidden code that is yet to be activated lies deep within the structure of her programming. The code 'Exotic' was used to initiate a destructive battle type unit during the ancient war. However, the war was short-lived and it was left incomplete. The risk of activating the code is high as the outcome is unknown. One day, Eve becomes desperate for power and activates the code. The queen of destruction arises.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 1 drop from Wally's Guardian monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 1 drop from Wally No. 8 (Boss) in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect 'Repair Wrench' from Little Soldier monsters in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
|Falling Spear Wave
After doing either or , throw down a large Nasod spear diagonally to the ground which then summons more spears forward from the ground. This combo can be repeated by holding the directional arrow key to continue air dashing.
- In one of Code: Exotic's victory poses, instead of hugging Remy, she hugs Moby. This contrasts with one of her Base Job victory pose, where she hugs Remy instead of Moby.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.
- Code: Exotic's drones are one of few promotional weapons that are animated. Remy's tail will rotate like a screw and Moby's tail will wag up and down.
|South Korea||코드:엑조틱||Code: Exotic|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||拆解师||Dismantler|
|North America||Code Exotic|
|Spain||Vengadora nasod||Nasod Avenger|
|France||Vengeresse nasod||Nasod Avenger|
|Italy||Vendicatrice Nasod||Nasod Avenger|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Avenger|
|Brazil||Código: Devastação||Code: Devastation|