Difference between revisions of "Dark Knight"
(→File:DKNEW.png Dark Knight)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
= [[File:DKNEW.png]] Dark
= [[File:DKNEW.png]] Dark =
Revision as of 03:50, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Ruthless defender of the innocent.
Elesis is now able to use Dark Powers, which allow her to use Blood Hit; using her own blood to create massive explosions or create weapons with it to kill her foes. She can use some of her HP to make her skills hit more often and the lower her HP gets, the more damage she'll deal to her enemies. Her Gale Mode is now able to heal her and her skills that use Annihilation Mode now deal even more damage at the cost of losing some HP.
Wally is using the power of the Elshard and the Nasods to oppress the people of Elder. To stop this, Elesis confronts Wally, warning him to stop his wrongdoings. However, he refuses to listen, and continues his dictatorship.
Elesis becomes hesitant, she's unsure of what to do, until Luichel comes to give her advice.
"You can't always stop villains by just being righteous! Sometimes you have to be willing to use brute force!
With the guidance of Luichel, Elesis starts to defeat Wally's minions while destroying various parts of his castle through the use of brute force. While doing this, Elesis begins to realize that the righteous way that she upheld before isn't the only way to exact retribution.
To uphold her new meaning of justice, Elesis decides to become a Dark Knight, who operates in the darkness to defeat villains.
First Class Advancement
- Defeat Nasod Banthus in 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
- Defeat Wally No. 8 in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
Elesis does 2 strikes with her sword and then starts to furiously slash her enemy while in Super Armor and ends the combo with an attack that knocks the target up, making it possible to catch them for another combo.
While dashing, Elesis sends out waves of blood at the cost of MP in front of her that will hit up to three targets. Repeatedly pressing will send out more waves. The last two waves will pierce all enemies. Waves can be absorbed/reflected.
Elesis rushes through the targets, turns around, and strikes her sword into them. She then releases dark El energy from her sword while in Super Armor, damaging them multiple times and finally sends them flying with a back kick. Note that the longer you hold , the longer she will release dark energy before doing the back kick.
After an air slash, Elesis will charge and fire a black disk either forward or at an angle downward.
- KR trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Tips and Details
- Dark Knight's Blood Hit system is similar to Weapon Taker's Overheat, as it both drains their health when they use it. The two classes do, however, have some major differences that should be noted:
- Unlike Weapon Taker, Dark Knight does not acquire a damage buff after consuming HP.
- She also has various skills that allow her to regenerate that lost HP, making her Blood Hit HP-to-damage conversion much safer and easier to use.
- Similarly to a Veteran Commander with Victory Survival Strategy, Dark Knight and Crimson Avenger don't take damage from Blood Hit activation when between 10% and 20% HP.
- On Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger job path, Elesis' claymore gains a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Interestingly enough, Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger does not use blood as a means of damage, only using it as a power boost. Her skill animations are either evil energy or gaps being torn through space.
- After advancing to Dark Knight, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes to match her new personality.
- This also applies to Crimson Avenger.
|South Korea||다크 나이트||Dark Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||闇黑騎士||Dark Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黑暗骑士||Dark Knight|
|Germany||Dunkler Ritter||Dark Knight|
|Spain||Caballera oscura||Dark Knight|
|France||Chevalier ténébreux||Dark Knight|
|Italy||Cavaliere Oscuro||Dark Knight|
|Poland||Mroczny Rycerz||Dark Knight|
|Brazil||Cavaleira das Trevas||Darkness Knight|