|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Ruthless defender of the innocent.
Elesis is now able to use Dark Powers, which allow her to use Blood Hit; using her own blood to create massive explosions or create weapons with it to kill her foes. She can use some of her HP to make her skills hit more often and the lower her HP gets, the more damage she'll deal to her enemies. Her Gale Mode is now able to heal her and her skills that use Annihilation Mode now deal even more damage at the cost of losing some HP.
Elesis the Red Knight tried to stop Wally from oppressing the people of Elder and exploiting the El, but Wally's possession of Nasod power frustrated her efforts.
"You can't always stop villains by just being righteous! Sometimes you have to be willing to use brute force!"
With Luichel's help, Elesis takes charge and begins to overthrow Wally's troops. She now understands that the honorable way isn't always effective, and this time, she must turn to darkness in order to defeat the enemy. Becoming the Dark Knight now seems to be the perfect way to exact revenge.
First Class Advancement
- Defeat Nasod Banthus in Underground Waterway.
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
- Defeat Wally No. 8 in Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Luichel in Elder.
Elesis does 2 strikes with her sword and then starts to furiously slash her enemy while in Super Armor and ends the combo with an attack that knocks the target up, making it possible to catch them for another combo.
While dashing, Elesis sends out waves of blood at the cost of MP in front of her that pierce through two targets, hitting up to three targets. Repeatedly pressing will send out more waves. The last two waves will pierce all enemies. Waves can be absorbed/reflected.
Elesis rushes through the targets, turns around, and strikes her sword into them. She then releases dark El energy from her sword while in Super Armor, damaging them multiple times and finally sends them flying with a back kick. Note that the longer you hold , the longer she will release dark energy before doing the back kick.
After an air slash, Elesis will charge and fire a black disk either forward or at an angle downward.
- KR trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Crimson Avenger) by 'Kill3rCombo'
Dark Knight's Concept Artwork.
Dark Knight's accessory, Dark Blood.
Tips and Details
- Dark Knight's Blood Hit system is similar to Weapon Taker's Overheat, as it both drains their health when they use it. The two classes do, however, have some major differences that should be noted:
- Unlike Weapon Taker, Dark Knight does not acquire a damage buff after consuming HP.
- She also has various skills that allow her to regenerate that lost HP, making her Blood Hit HP-to-damage conversion much safer and easier to use.
- Similarly to a Veteran Commander with Victory Survival Strategy, Dark Knight and Crimson Avenger don't take damage from Blood Hit activation when between 10% and 20% HP.
- On Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger job path, Elesis' claymore gains a more blade-like appearance, similarly to Pyro Knight/Blazing Heart, demonstrating Elesis' decision to veer away from her original, formal swordsmanship and develop new weapons/forms of combat.
- Interestingly enough, Dark Knight/Crimson Avenger does not use blood as a means of damage, only using it as a power boost. Her skill animations are either evil energy or gaps being torn through space.
- After advancing to Dark Knight, Elesis' character selection screen quote changes to match her new personality.
- This also applies to Crimson Avenger.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "고스트 나이트 (Ghost Knight)".
|South Korea||다크 나이트||Dark Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||闇黑騎士||Dark Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黑暗骑士||Dark Knight|
|Germany||Dunkler Ritter||Dark Knight|
|Spain||Caballera oscura||Dark Knight|
|France||Chevalier ténébreux||Dark Knight|
|Italy||Cavaliere Oscuro||Dark Knight|
|Poland||Mroczny Rycerz||Dark Knight|
|Brazil||Cavaleira das Trevas||Darkness Knight|