Difference between revisions of "Daydreamer"
m (→File:Icon - Daydreamer.png Daydreamer)
|Line 125:||Line 125:|
Revision as of 09:39, 20 August 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
[An illusionist that summons Memories of the Forest]
An illusionist that utilizes
Memories of the Black Forest and
Wandering in an unfamiliar place, whenever Laby asked for help she was met with hostility at every corner. She knew that there was no one to help her. But just when Laby was about to give up, an unexpected help arrived in the form of a young girl. Her sincerity touched Laby and she made up her mind to trust the world once again.
Unfortunately, that feeling of warmth was brief. She watched the girl cry as her family was taken away, and she felt pain. She felt incompetent because she was not able to do anything to help. She felt despair. She realizes that happiness, as delicate as it is, will eventually be crushed into nothing.
Laby begins to crumble at the realization of hopelessness and Nisha comforted her. Nisha's embrace relieved her and Laby hears Nisha in the midst of silence.
"I'm not strong enough to help you, but if you give me some of your emotions, it will be my strength. I may be able to protect you from those that hurt you"
Laby was relieved to hear that Nisha will take care of the pain she couldn't handle. Nisha grew stronger from the emotions she receives from Laby and uses it to protect her. She keeps Laby away from all the hurtful things and envelops her in a sweet illusion.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Rusty Child can advance into Daydreamer. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Daydreamer can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Daydreamer's Fantasy .
- Clear L2-1: Bamboo Forest.
- Speak with Spring of Memory in Laby's Imaginary World.
- Clear L2-2: Road to Lord's Keep.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
After punching, swing Nisha three times as she expels dark energy.
After Laby warps behinds and fires a shadow ball at the enemy, she will then cause a large mass of black roots to burst out of Nisha.
- Daydreamer is the last time this path is physically still Laby, before Nisha takes her place and places her in the mirror's imaginary world for happiness.
- She retains this look when summoned by Nisha for their 3rd job hyper.
- Laby's eyes gain a very bright and nearly vacant white shine to them not present in any other of her classes, which may be due to her not actually seeing the world as it appears to be, as a result of Nisha's illusions meant to keep her happy.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||幻夢者||Daydreamer|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||空想幻梦者||Daydreamer|