Difference between revisions of "Demonio"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
== [[File:DiaNEW.png]][[File:DemNEW.png]] /==
Revision as of 02:28, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kuh...the contract..! It's asking for too much!
Demonio further improves combination combos and skills. Demonio allows Ciel to harness more demon powers, improving both mobility and destructive prowess. He also uses a sniper rifle to snipe enemies from afar. As Ciel proceed further into his contract with Lu, he is able to temporary turn into a full demon, using two long blades instead.
Since that day, Lu's power gradually began to increase exponentially. Lu's newfound power had exerted far more power on Ciel and the contract than it had in the past. During the first few days, Ciel had experienced enhanced fighting power thanks to it. However, as the battles progressed, it became a struggle to handle. Due to the constraints of his body, which was half-Ciel and half-demon, he started undergoing even more changes like Lu has. Ciel sprouted a horn, his hair grew longer and was bleached white.
While he gained enhanced physical abilities, one of the changes that happened to Ciel was that he slowly began to lose his human feelings. Ciel was the restraint to Lu, in order to prevent her from going mad with the sudden amplified magic. However, Ciel eventually succumbs to the massive demonic power that constantly flowed into him.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Diabla/Ciel can advance into an Diabla/Demonio. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Diabla/Demonio can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Demonio's Horn .
- Clear 4-3: Transporting Tunnels B4-1.
- Defeat King Nasod 8 times in 4-6: Altera Core.
- Clear 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance 6 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Defeat Amethyst 5 times in 5-3: Underground Chapel.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Endless Combination
After launching enemies up at the end of Combination Assault, switch to the other character to pursue any launched enemies, dragging them to you and knocking them back up, before switching back to the previous character for a finishing attack. The final attack launches, letting you initiate another combo with .
Full body Awakened combination skill cut-in (Only used in Diabolic Disaster).
Demonio's in-game silhouette model.
Demonio's accessory, Thriving Demon's Form.
Tips and Details
- When doing Endless Combination, make sure to start and end the combo with Lu as her final hit will launch the enemy. If the final hit ends with Ciel, he will not launch the enemy, thus stopping the combo.
- Demonio is a Spanish term for "Demon".
- Ciel's facial expression changes and his eyes turn dark blue upon advancing to Demonio. His left sclera turns completely black, much like Diabolic Esper's, though this is only visible with costume hair or on the Transcendence portrait as his promo hair covers his left eye.
- Equipping custom eyes will also remove the black sclera.
- Like Diabla, Demonio focuses solely on Ciel. Due to this reason, Lu also does not get a new pose from 1st to 2nd Job advancement, retaining her pose from Diabla.
- When looking at Demonio's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a M instead of D. This is done to avoid confusion with Dreadlord.
- Demonio's design appears to have a garden motif, seeing as he has many plant related skills including seeds and plant summonings, as well as the flowery aura in his Idle Pose.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||冷焰邪魔||Cold Flame Demon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幽幻恶魔||Dim Phantom Devil|