Difference between revisions of "Diabla"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
== [[File:DiaNEW.png]][[File:CielNEW.png]] Diabla/
== [[File:DiaNEW.png]][[File:CielNEW.png]] Diabla/==
Revision as of 09:27, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
Look carefully. This is power held only by true demonic royalty!
Diabla specializes in combination combos and skills. Most of her skills are strong impact attacks which destroy her surrounding to dish out damage. Diabla enables Lu to temporarily turn back into her old demon self. In that mode, you will not be able to use Ciel, but will gain high range projectiles and new skills.
One day while in Elder, assassins from the demon realm came after Lu and Ciel. In a moment, Lu felt a familiar underworld presence that she knew well and stopped to look behind Ciel. Her body reacted quickly, lunging toward towards him. The assassin's spear pierced her body. In the moments before her death, Lu's body began to twitch. A huge power began to awaken within her.
Lu's body healed quickly, engulfing the surrounding area in an explosion. Lu had returned to her old self. In a single gesture, the demon assassins that surrounded them turned into dust.
"Look carefully. This is power held only by true demonic royalty!"
Despite having the body of a child, Lu's magic became stronger. Lu smiled satisfactorily. It seemed that her throne was one step away.
First Class Advancement
- Clear 2-1: Shadow Forest.
- Collect a drop from Awakened Banthus in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Speak to Hoffman in Elder.
- Clear 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Combination Assault
After bounding an enemy, press the key to attack the launched enemy with the standby character. On a successful hit, tap to perform a flurry of consecutive attacks. As Lu, swipe at the enemies, getting ready to jump forward as Ciel knocks the enemies up, rushing forward together with Ciel to catch them, finishing with a launching swipe and Ciel firing his gunblade at the launched enemies. As Ciel, slash forward once while Lu rushes forward to swipe at the enemies, before jumping forward while spinning your gunblades, after which Lu launches the enemies for you to shoot them, finishing with Lu knocking them further up.
After performing , switch to the other partner then dash to the other side of the opponent. If switching to Ciel, perform a few close combat slashes. If switching to Lu, slash and pounce onto the enemy. Pressing after the combo will initiate a final slash by the inactive partner without switching, launching enemies for a combo.
After , perform a quick switch warp. If switching to Ciel, he will perform a crescent slash launching enemies while Lu catches them. If switching to Lu, she will cause the ground to burst launching enemies while Ciel catches them. Both allow you to continue with a combo if the standby character's hit connects.
|Thorns of Hell|
Diabla's in-game silhouette model.
Diabla's accessory, Awakened Demon's Instinct.
- Diabla is a Spanish term for "Female Devil".
- In Spain, her name was changed to Lilith, who was portrayed in certain religious texts as Adam's first wife and in later folk traditions as the queen of demons.
- Lu's normally white star-shaped pupils turn black upon advancing to Diabla. Her horns also turn black and become covered in scales, resembling the horns of Jin, In, and Scar, as opposed to the bright, smooth appearance in her other job paths.
- Lu's smile also becomes wider upon advancing to Diabla.
- Unlike the other job paths, Diabla focuses entirely on Lu. Most skills are focused solely on Lu, and only actives allow players to switch to Ciel.
- For this reason, Ciel does not gain a new pose from base to 1st job advancement, retaining his pose from his base job.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||深淵鬼皇||Abyss Ghost King|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||深渊邪灵||Abyss Evil Spirit|