|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits Per Sphere||Number of
|Light Sphere||Sphere Shot||Sphere Explosion||Light Sphere||Sphere Shot||Sphere Explosion|
|30||140%||232%||427%||2||2||1||4||100 MP||9 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Light Sphere||Sphere Shot||Sphere Explosion|
|Empowered Diamant Regen||Ruthless Diamant Regen|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill will cancel Mana Break
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Mode||Regular||Noble Pledge: Eid Mut|
|Noble Pledge: Eid|
Tips and Details
- The spheres will carry enemies with them when possible, while the Sphere Explosion will launch enemies. Usually, only the final sphere will actually launch however, as enemies launched by earlier spheres will be caught and carried further by the other spheres.
- The Light Sphere damage only occurs as the spheres are created in front of you, so enemies any further ahead will not take damage from that part the skill.
- Using the skill a platform directly below an enemy will cause them to be hit by at least 3 of the spheres while they form, even on small enemies. This can be helpful in maximizing damage if the enemy is able to be carried down by the skill.
- At point blank, an enemy that can be carried by the skill will usually be hit 2~4 times by the Light Sphere hits, 5~6 times by the Sphere Shot, and 2~3 times by the Sphere Explosion hits. An enemy in Super Armor that cannot be carried forward will often only be hit 1~2 times by the Sphere Explosion however, depending on your positioning and their width.
- Diamant Regen is German and translates to Diamond Rain.
- Correctly spelled it would be Diamantregen.
- In Europe, this skill is translated as Adamas Pluvia and means Diamond Rain in Latin.
- Correctly spelled it would be Adamantum Pluvia.
|South Korea||디아몬드 레겐||Diamant Regen|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||迪亞莫德雷根||Diamant Regen|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||钻石星尘||Diamond Dust|
|United Kingdom||Adamas Pluvia|
|Brazil||Chuva de Diamante||Diamond Rain|
|Lofty: Anpassen Skills|