Difference between revisions of "Dimension Witch"
|Line 138:||Line 138:|
== Skills ==
== Skills ==
Revision as of 10:28, 18 July 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Space-Time Magic|
|Height||162 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|Class Tree||> > > >|
|Release Date|| 26 July 2012
17 July 2013
31 July 2013
7 August 2013
Prepare to face Magical Girl Aisha!~
[A mage that has mastered handling the physical energy]
New understanding of physical energy and magic allows her to manipulate and twist dimensional space.
Aisha finds the limits of her physique frustrating, as she struggles to grow as a magician and close combat specialist. While in Feita, Aisha gets a visit from Allegro, who gives her a scroll that tells of rare, pure-energy moonstones that fall onto Elrios around the time of the Harmony Festival.
The mage hunts for one, and after much effort, she infuses her magical pendant with the moonstone's power. The resulting phenomenon—halting of the immediate spacetime—modestly foretells of the great power she has just acquired: the ability to control time and space dimensions. Thus she is then known as Dimension Witch, the mage who can control time and space dimensions.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Battle Magician can advance into Dimension Witch. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Dimension Witch can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Dimension Witch's Pendant .
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasods.
- Collect 5 Drops from Nasod Blader in 4-5: Nasod Foundry, then defeat King Nasod 3 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita, then defeat Dullahan Knight 3 times.
- Collect 18 Moonstones from Glitter Necromancer in Feita.
- 5-3: Underground Chapel is recommended.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
54% Mag. Damage x3
Backstory of Dimension Witch in comic format. Click Here.
Magical Makeup upon advancing to Dimension Witch.
Dimension Witch's Accessory, Time and Space Bender.
Tips and Details
- With the passive conversion of all combo Fireballs to Starballs, Aisha's average range of attack is the shortest out of all the job paths.
- Almost all of Dimension Witch and Battle Magician's combos are meant for close-to-ground level use, with a slight lack of emphasis on aerial combos that her other job paths get. The >>^XZ and >>^ZXX combos are reflective of this as when the X warp appears, it does not affect enemies on a higher platform, even if the player has hit them with the first part of the aerial combos.
- All starball have a fixed max hitcount, meaning the more targets there are, the faster the starball will dissipate.
- Like Battle Magician, Dimension Witch's skills also utilize the elements of time and space, hence her name.
- Space Distortion/Worm Hole uses space magic to absorb objects in.
- Energy Spurt uses space magic to compress and detonate the area.
- Screw Driver uses time magic to accelerate an area and Aisha dashes forward spinning her staff with space magic to distort targets inside.
- Impact Hammer uses spatial magic to make the tip of her staff heavy and smashes it down.
- Upon advancing to a Dimension Witch, Magical Makeup clothing will change according to Dimension Witch's job avatar and wings. This is because the clothing of Magical Makeup is made according to her pendant, which changed when she infused the pendant with moonstone energy.
- After the release of Dimension Witch, learning Magical Makeup causes a spike to appear at the tip of her staff, even as a Battle Magician.
- When looking at Dimension Witch's mini icon in guild friend list, her abbreviation is a W instead of D. This is done to avoid confusion with Dark Magician.
- Compared to her other jobs, Aisha's bust size in Dimension Witch and Battle Magician appear to look bigger in artwork, however, in-game it remains the same for all Aisha models.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "와일드 바이올렛 (Wild Violet)".