|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • polski • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Edward Grenore (Add)|
|Weapon||Dynamos, Nasod Armor, Dynamo Factory|
|Class Tree||> > > > 40px|
|Release Date|| 28 December 2017
7 February 2018
If the world can't be perfect, I'll create a perfect world myself... Kukuk.
Crazy mad scientist who has completed their ultimate cyber universe.
A job that makes the battlefield their own playing grounds using the anomalous Dynamo Configuration system.
While continuing his research on going back to the past, he finds a critical error in his theory.
Even if he goes back to the past, it has no guarantee that it will be as the same as the past he's had.
Even if he succeeded in going back to the past through countless failures, the past will just have another version of himself.
Would it have been a mistake to be bound to the past, where everything had passed and gone? If only one can create a perfect world they dreamed of with their own hands...
"Kuku... I'll create it... My perfect world...!!"
After endless research, Add becomes one who dominates over his own cyber universe: Dominator.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: ?? .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: [[Dominator/ModA|]] • [[Dominator/ModA|]] • [[Dominator/ModA|]]
|Homing Drone Grenade
After performing Mastermind's Drone Grenade combo, a final larger grenade will be thrown. This last grenade has homing properties.
|Particle Blast Rain 2.0|
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Dominator can also learn Force Skills.
- Dominator's backstory references Diabolic Esper's backstory. However, rather than successfully going back in time and becoming insane, Dominator avoids this fate as he predicts this undesirable outcome through his continued research.
- Dominator is shown with a much calmer and level-headed expression, as opposed to Add's other classes, which boast a menacing smile.
- The next closest example would be Arc Tracer's 2nd portrait, which still boasts a smirk.
- Dominator no longer has the cat hood that was present since his base job.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||空间支配者||Space Dominator|