|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
People call me.... The 'Red Haired Knight'.
Elesis is as fierce as she is calculated, expressing sedate attacks with her claymore onto her enemies. Although wielding a mighty claymore, Elesis herself is agile. She is able to evade and gap close with extreme effect. In addition to her swordplay, Elesis is capable of harnessing and manifesting energy as fire, enhancing her combat effectiveness.
- Main Article: Pussy System
She gets so horny that she will rape anybody and will have fun doing it. Why? Because fuck you all of course! Uninstall you stupid cunts :D
- Main Article: Ruben's Training Ground
She is a member of ISIS. Fuck you developers of this website. Fucking cunts. Fuck you all.
First Job Advancement
Elesis is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
|Basic 4 hit combo with her dildo, ending with a nice "fuck you" at the end.|
|Basic 3 hit combo with her dildo, followed by a heavy slash, knocking targets into a submissive state, allowing her to rape her prey.|
|Basic 3 heavy hit combo with her dildo.|
|Basic 2 heavy hit combo with her dildo, followed by an uppercut that sends targets to a magical place we all like to call "thatoneplacethatnobodywantstogobecauseacreepypedophileisthere".|
|Single jump slash.|
|Single jump overhead slash, knocking down potential rape victims.|
|2 slashes after running or dashing.|
|Heavy uppercut after running or dashing, knocking targets to a special place.|
|3 sword slashes after dashing in midair.|
|1 overhead slash, followed by another heavy slash that knocks targets down and into submission.|
|Recovery||Recover with a back and forth slash hitting enemies in front and behind, knocking down targets once more, into submission, so that she can rape the poor soul.|
|Recovery||Recover with a single 180° slash leaving targets open for more tasty rape.|
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Emirate (New).
Original concept art of Elesis's April Fools Skill Cut-in. Quoted from the artist: "Can't look forwards to April fools with max Dark Flame Dragon now... yea..."
First concept art of Elesis based on Elsword's design. They then decided to make a new character all together.
Backstory of Elesis in comic format.
Translated Version (Elesis)Click Here
- Elesis officially joins the main cast after the Burning Hope Bridge story quest [Dungeon] The Seal.
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Like Ara, Elesis has a different color outline or show of motion when attacking; her outline is orange, Add's outline is purple, while all the other characters' outlines are blue.
- Elesis design is based on Elesis Sieghart from a now defunct Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- Long before Elesis was to be a playable character, on the NA website, Elsword's backstory stated that his sister's name was originally Elsa.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos.
- Their base job playstyles are also different; Elsword uses more of his brute strength and a defensive playstyle when handling a sword while Elesis incorporates more fire techniques and mobility into her swordplay.
- Due to Elesis being Elsword's older sister, they both cannot get married to each other.
- Elesis wrote the skill notes Enhanced Swordsmanship, Volcanic Eruption II, and Swift and Strong Attack I.
- The side story The Legend of the Red Haired Knight 3 details the lead up to Elesis's first major battle experience.
- It is here that Elesis comes in contact with vice-captain Penensio for the first time.
- The side story The Legend of the Red Haired Knight 7 we find Elesis facing off against on of the enemy generals during the Velder Civil War.
- We learn that her title of the "Legendary Red Haired Knight" was born from her victory aiding in turning the tides of the Velder Civil War.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛利西斯||Elesis|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾丽希斯||Elesis|
|North America||Elsa (Original name before Elesis' release)|