|Deadly Chaser : Transcendent||90|
|Heavy Exciting Crash||Reversed Exciting Crash|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|18 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 60%
Cooldown increased to 150%
|120 MP||22.5 Seconds|
|Intense Showtime||Gas Piston System
Camilla's Secret Manual (Expert) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Expert Training Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- The Cannonball blasts when it collides with an enemy or travels a set distance, roughly 3/4 of a screen.
- All targets within the range of the blast will receive damage and the [Silver Shooter Mark]. As such, it's effective against tightly-packed mobs.
- The blast maintains its hitbox for as long as the blast visual effects remain.
- The blast also has a sphere-shaped hitbox, allowing it to hit enemies nearby across the Z-axis.
- The Silver Shooter Mark Awakening Charge Increase also applies to other characters on the Fatal Phantom path if they are attacking the marked target.
- This skill can be deflected and countered by Compact Counter, Counter Attack or Pulse Shield.
- The deflected skill can hit you if you're far away enough.
Deadly Chaser - Skills