|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Claymore, Fire Magic|
|Class Tree||> > > > 40px|
|Release Date||28 December 2017|
Ah~ I hate complex thinking. Come at me, I'll just burn you all up...!
Flame incarnate who shrouds herself with primal fire.
A job that become flames itself to burn everything within a moment.
Becoming adept in controlling the power of flames after continuous battles with strong foe, Elesis realizes yet another hidden potential within her.
To not just release her power, but rather to change the vessel that holds power itself.
A tragedy where she burns herself up with overwhelming fire and turn into ashes... It would be a lie to say that she would never have thought of it.
However, Elesis realizes that she needs to embrace the fire and overcome her fears, deciding to release all of her power- trusting the experience and herself who have grown from it.
"'Alright, let's fire it up once more!'"
Mastering the skills of becoming flame itself, Elesis becomes an incarnation of flames that burns the battlefield.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: ?? .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, 11-6: Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in 11-3: Elrianode City and 11-4: Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 30 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in 11-3: Elrianode City or 11-5: El Tower Defense.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: [[Flame Lord/ModA|]] • [[Flame Lord/ModA|]] • [[Flame Lord/ModA|]]
: Flame damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
|Waves of Fire|
Force Change Skill
- When you awaken as a Flame Lord, your hair will change to a more firey hairstyle. This applies to costume hairstyles too.
- The edge of Flame Lord's blade is consumed in flames. The fire on her in-game weapon is not animated.
|South Korea||플레임 로드||Flame Lord|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||圣焰之主||Sacred Flame Lord|