Flame Lotus Strike
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|Sakra Devanam : Transcendent||70|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Spirit Energy
|Thrust||Upward Slash||Chain Strikes||Thrust||Upward Slash||Chain Strikes|
|70||437%||301%||181%||1||2||8||+1||100 MP||15 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Thrust||Upward Slash||Chain Strikes|
|Empowered Flame Lotus Strike||Critical Flame Lotus Strike|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Flow of Chi|
Tips and Details
- Activating the consecutive attacks does not cost any additional MP.
- Only the initial cast will have any skill freeze. While the additional attacks do cause the screen to darken, they will only provide you with Super Armor.
- Additionally, any "On skill use" effects also only activate on the initial cast, such as the no longer attainable skill tier stacking buff.
- Flame Lotus Strike can deal up to 2,487% (669% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal up to 2,984.4% (802.8% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The skill's cooldown will start right away, but is reset every time the skill key is pressed. If the continuation time frame is left to expire, the skill will thus visibly show a cooldown of 10 seconds, or 8 with [Enhanced], as 4 or 6 seconds will have already passed.
|Transcendence Sakra Devanam Skills|