Difference between revisions of "Fury Guardian"
(→File:FGNEW.png Fury Guardian)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
= [[File:FGNEW.png]] Guardian =
Revision as of 03:38, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Various War-Cries|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|Class Tree||> > >|
|Release Date|| 27 January 2011
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
Face my Destroyer!
The Fury Guardian specializes in close-combat, dealing substantial damage to its enemies. Not only that, but the Fury Guardian can also be helpful in a party since it can impair or disable all monsters within its range, leaving them wide open for attacks.
While on the journey that tested mental and physical fortitude, Chung becomes increasingly awakened as Hamel's Guardian. He later awakens the powers of the Freiturnier and the Destroyer. To him, any attack to the Freiturnier is not tolerated and his Destroyer will defeat any adversary. The power of Hamel's Guardian will invoke fear amongst the enemies he encounters. This is... the Fury Guardian!
First Class Advancement
- Defeat Wally #8 from 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle within 10 minutes.
- Speak to Echo in Elder.
- Complete 2-5: Wally's Castle.
After Chung smacks targets with his destroyer after running, he charges forward in Heavy Stance and flings the opponent up at the end.
Chung does a sweeping swing with the Destroyer, followed by a boost from the back of the Destroyer, allowing him to sidestep behind the target and dive backwards.
After reloading perform Relentless Charge and dash forward cannon first then finish it off by launching enemies into the air.
Fury Guardian's Portrait.
Fury Guardian's Berserk Mode Portrait.
Tips and Details
- Fury Guardian's combo and Leap Attack does not use any cannonballs.
- As a Fury Guardian, Chung retains traits that refer him as White Wolf. This traits are in his armor design; his Destroyer which has a wolf-like appearance, his armor having fur and his skill Burst Wolf.
- Another possible trait is that the skill Pandemonium shows a sigil of a wolf's face.
- Unlike the other job paths of Chung, a Fury Guardian uses his Destroyer as his main weapon instead of creating another sub weapon. The same applies to Iron Paladin.